For Play Catalog reviews

brooklynb7
10/30/18

If I could give this zero stars, i WOULD!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE! I purchased this item on Oct. 10th, when the pre order said it's ship EARLY OCTOBER. On Oct. 11th, i received an email stating my costume had been shipped, yet there was no tracking number. I waited a few days before contacting customer service on the 16th. A few hours later, a rep explained to me that they had just received the item, & it should be shipped soon, making me frustrated because they lied & said the item was already on the way to me. Since it was my first purchase with this site, I got this for a discounted price & free 2-3 day shipping, for about $75. With the shipping time in mind, i decided to not stress if the costume was going to be to me soon. I replied asking if i'd get a new confirmation when it shipped, along w a tracking number, & suddenly no one replied. On the 18th a sent another email, & i got the SAME response, "We just got the items today, so they should be sent out soon" but now i was being told that the website stated presale was for the 20th, which was a lie. Now here we are, Oct. 30th & my items havent been shipped, I'm out $75 & a costume. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE. For some reason, I cannot upload the screenshots of the emails I have :/

doritay
6/4/16

Amazing Quality great service will order soon again

Questions? Get answers from the For Play Catalog staff and other customers.

For Play Catalog?