Formula1Teamwear reviews

Tel: +44 01273 626279
customerservice@formula1teamwear.com

lindseyk14
12/11/14

Unfortuantly I too join the club. I ordered an item and as with everyone else rang and left emails multiple times to chase my purchase. I'm living in New Zealand and even paid the delivery cost! I too have logged it with the Action Fraud UK ran by the police. Hopefully the site will get closed down preventing further cons! Again one star as you have to select a rating. : (

jamiee10
7/1/14

Phone number not recognised and no response to several emails. It's high time that a serious crackdown is enforced on these scam sites. Feel pissed off having to award these fools 1 star. Their time will come though!

bils
5/8/14

I had the same experience as others. After 6 weeks I received under half of my order. (In a padded bag with re-used stamps from last year!) No replies to email. Received £40 worth but still owed goods worth £72
I have reported them to the police using the actionfraud.police.co.uk website.
The more reports they get, perhaps the quicker they will investigate these chancers?
Regards
Billy

dazg
4/24/14

It appears I am another 'customer' conned by this site. DO NOT USE F1 TEAMWEAR!!!!!!! I received a confirmation email thanking me for my order....then nothing.

No-one answers email correspondence or telephone conversations. An absolute con. I only give it 1 star because you can't rate it zero!!!

jamesp100
4/19/14

My experience sounds much like the rest of the disappointment this site brings. Missed my best buds birthday. Sent 3 emails...no response. Who regulates these sites? If you're reading regulator.....bloody well regulate please!

joannew6
4/2/14

Wish i had read these before i ordered a tee-shirt 2 weeks ago nothing yet and it for a present next week getting increasing concerned tried to ring the number is not recognised tried emailing twice in 2 days and nothing great customer service can not even cancel order what to do order from a different site or not?

jamess163
2/4/14

I agree with the other reviewers. I ordered an item in November 2013 as a Christmas present for my son, thinking this is plenty of time for delivery to be made. As the days and weeks ticked over without delivery I became increasingly concerned. I sent several e-mails and left several phone messages, but got zero response - great customer service!. The order did not arrive, but at least they did not take payment. I suspect they took orders for items and then hoped to get these in stock to make the delivery, but for whatever reason this failed. Will not use again and advise others to stay clear.

saras38
1/31/14

Ordered 6 items in November. Took my money and delivered only 4 items. Sent email and phone calls and no answer. Wish I had read these reviews before. Good price makes up for not supplying complete order. I think I'm lucky at least got something delivered unlike a lot of reviews. Will definitely not be using again. These items were for my son's Christmas presents. Very disappointed with service.

melj3
1/28/14

ordered something a month ago. only received an email thanking me for my order. sent several emails to them asking if i could get a receipt or at least an eta on when i would receive my order. nothing. tried calling their customer service number, i think its fake; kept saying it was an invalid number. sooooooo pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

victoriah10
1/28/14

I am experiencing the very same had I read these comments first I would have never ordered from them!! I ordered a f1 hat 22.12.13 it is now 28.1.14 and not received !! I emailed them 2wks ago they assured me the order would be despatched Friday 17th January . When I log on to my account there is nothing showing on my order history?! I've yet again emailed on Sunday 26th still waiting for reply........!!!

rebeccas28
1/13/14

ordered goods on 3/12/13 and have still not received them,no communication at all,no response to emails and phone answering machine is always full!!!!,many thanks for ruining my sons christmas,as the shirt was top of his wish list, am beginning to wonder if they are still trading??

traceyj6
1/6/14

Ordered goods for Christmas and still waiting for delivery, even though they took the payment 2 days after the order was placed. This 'company' ignores emails and their answer machine is always full. Thanks for ruining my sons christmas!

foxtrotoscary
11/16/12

Yes, similar problems for me.
Ordered a polo shirt, they sent the wrong one. I tried to contact them through both email and telephone (answer machine even on Monday-Wednesdays 10am-5pm when there is supposedly someone there to answer). Kept resending emails but with no response.
After several hundred attempts of redialling over a period of months, the 'phone was finally answered; it was agreed that I could return for a full refund including return postage costs. Sent polo shirt back - recorded delivery - no refund and no contact since despite follow up emails including proof of return.
You can trust these idiots if you want and you might even get lucky....but don't say you weren't warned!!!!

davidl13
11/24/10

This site is a con. They took my money and did not deliver anything. They ignored email, the phone line is ignored. I even contacted the same named seller on ebay and they told me that they owned the website (I think they thought I wanted to buy the URL), but when I told them I was a ripped off customer suddenly there was no more contact.

Avoid at all costs, you will be scammed.

jog
12/3/09

They took my money but sent the wrong size t-shirt. I returned it as per their policy (at my expense) and they emailed me to say they had received it and expected a replacement to be sent out by the end of the month....in July 2009! Despite numerous phone calls (answer phone only) and emails, I have heard nothing else since. No refund, no t-shirt and they are still trading! Total rip-off merchants!

Questions? Get answers from the Formula1Teamwear staff and other customers.

Formula1Teamwear?