Review of ForexFactory

100 North Tampa Street
Tampa, FL 33602, US

nickw140
10/15/18

Sadly, I have been a victim of binary option scams, that almost ruined my life till i was able to recover some of my lost funds with the help of a company with a good reputation.Stay away from ForexFactory. I am more than happy to share my story on my road to recovery with as many people that need help out there.

markw369
4/12/18

I think this site was pretty good until last year. The thing is this site is getting quite. Not too many new posts any more. Some of the old post are still good I guess.

rubinas
5/19/16

I want to share my experience with ayrex.com .I am a blank person cos I don't know that what I is fired and commodities one day when I enjoy my holidays watching movies on net when I getting bore then I saw a online business add that is about ayrex.they offer demo account I don't know about this but I am very much free now a days so I open the web site and read rules and regulations which are so simple so I open an account with ayrex just for enjoyment.this is a demo account I do this easily cos there is no any difficulty after some experience I come to know about ayrex promotions .ayrex give 100$ to first ten winners .I participate in contest which are held on Monday ,Wednesday and Friday for one hour with 1000$ in demo contest.I participate in demo contest believe me that I win 30$ without any experience wow sooooo happy and decide to share my experience with all of you.now I know about fired currency pairs and commodities. Good ......excellent job

andyt12
2/8/14

Forexfactory has become a mandatory tool for traders who want to do fundamental analysis. Forexfactory as well as an open forum for traders from all over the world.

carll12
8/11/13

Forex Factory is the best online forum for forex traders. It has a lot of very smart professional traders and is the best place online to take your knowledge to the next level and stay on top of currency trading. And if you're looking for a broker this is a good place to go: http://www.forexfactory.com/brokers.php

Questions? Get answers from the ForexFactory staff and other customers.

ForexFactory?