Review of Forex Cheap VPS

Tel: +1.2065771368
privacy@forexcheapvps.com

smithd13
7/18/17

I ordered 6 GB VPS from this website. I got super speed and price was only 25.9$. Other website charge 50-150$ for 6 GB ram. But this website is giving with really cheap rate. I am getting auto backup facility. I like their VPS service.

nickk71
7/8/17

ForexCheavps is one of the best VPS server with cheap rate. I needed to install multiple mt4 platforms. All mt4 runs smoothly. I like this VPS server. I like to continue for long term. I have renewed 3 months subscription. It has great Support team for any error. I am recommending this VPS hosting service.

Tip for consumers: great VPS service for mt4 hosting.

thomasg96
4/29/17

It was a great experience with their VPS service. They offered me good speed VPS with very low rate. I am happy with the price and support. I like to buy more VPS with cheap rate.

Tip for consumers: You can buy 1 GB VPS from them. It will be best with cheap rate.

rickya20
2/12/17

I was searching for cheap rated VPS with largish disk space and found ForexCheapVPS website. It was a great experience with their Ultrafast VPS with low rate. I got good support from them for my VPS service. I would like to continue with their VPS in future.

Tip for consumers: I found good response from their customer services

Questions? Get answers from the Forex Cheap VPS staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Forex Cheap VPS