Forex-trading-expert reviews

SITE CLOSED

akkasa
2/4/16

I think now this time is the best forex trading.

amiv1
7/16/15

I visited them before 1 Months. They are amazing and they have given me the best information about Forex Trading. The working professionals are friendly and give the best information about this. I will share this with my friends too so that they will get the best information about Forex Trading.

vincentc32
10/5/14

Okay, first some background: I am new to trading forex but have been trading stocks and options for over 5 years. Aspects of the forex market are very intriguing (24 hour trading, a small 'universe' of currencies to watch vs. thousands of stocks/options, leverage, etc.) so I was looking for a book that would tell me more about the forex market and provide a good foundation to trade successfully.

kennethc26
10/5/14

After all of the hype that I read surrounding this book, I was pretty disappointed with its content. The charts too small to be read easily, and the spelling and punctuation errors were more than I cared for.

The book does give a brief overview of the Forex market, but I was hoping for something more. The author does do a good job of describing her method of...

Questions? Get answers from the Forex-trading-expert staff and other customers.

Forex-trading-expert?