Review of ForexSignals4U

Limassol, CY
freddy131313@yahoo.com

williamj35
11/5/14

Look at the performance results, many of their wins are 525 pips or 411, looks like a scam plus I see no way anyone could get 525 pips week after week

Notice the starting and ending pips have the numbers for the 3rd and 4th numbers, always the same pips. No one can buy and sell like that!!!

For the record, I did not signup, just a review of this performance

pala22
3/20/14

I signed up with managed account for $500 via paypal. After months I tried to get a status of my placement, was given the run around and then no more contact. I tried many times to get FRED DAVID [an alias] the CROOK to respond and he refuses to respond to my email request for my money or explanation. Just silence. Don't get ripped off by FRED DAVID the CROOK.
The way he rips you off is by offering doctored results and gets you to pay via PayPal. For a few months he responds to emails, apologizes for not makeing money and as soon as the challenge period of PayPal has passed he goes silent and your money can be retrieved by a chargeback from PayPal because the transaction too old. In the time he did provide results he never made a profit, only losses. I wanted to make sure no one else got ripped off by FRED DAVID the CROOK. I encourage all who got ripped off by FRED DAVID the CROOK to contact PayPal in similar fashion if you sent in your money via that payment system so maybe we can get his PAYPAL account revoked before he rips off more folks.

frankm13
5/18/11

I sent $600 dollars to this company, which was supposed to be based in Cyprus. It turns out the address is not real, the telephone number is a pay-as-you-go number, and they have stopped replying to my emails since I have asked to close my account.

Someone please help to close these people down!

Questions? Get answers from the ForexSignals4U staff and other customers.

ForexSignals4U?