Foreveryoursluxury reviews

foreveryoursluxury.com@domainsbyproxy.com

1 Review From Our Community

sweeq
11/24/18

I buy lots of high end luxury watches and as such value integrity and customer service above price. There are some pretty dubious sellers on the luxury watch platform (on which this online watch retailer lists its watches) - probably the world's largest "gathering" of (mainly) professional watch dealers in the world. Foreveryoursluxury.com (FYL) based in Costa Mesa (CA) is one to beware of as keeping their word and communicating half decently are not their strong suits. In my first attempt to deal with them (3 days ago), I verbally agreed to buy a Rolex 116508 from them at their full asking price. The FYL representative I dealt with - besides being tremendously unresponsive and uncommunicative - agreed to send me an invoice that day. 24 hours later, with no invoice, I rang him again and on my 3rd attempt got through. He casually told me that the reason he had not bothered to get back to me was because a customer had bought it earlier that day. To "do me a favour", he said he would get me another at the same price but they would bear the cost of insurance and shipping. Lo and behold, he messaged me the next day and the price was unchanged i.e. he reneged on his promised to bear the cost of insurance and shipping. He then said I should pay upfront for the watch before doing anything to secure it (and FYL is not a Rolex AD). Folks who can lie about small things will do the same when larger things (and sums) are involved. As I don't believe cows can fly, I passed on this opportunity. I am happy to pay more for peace of mind/insurance.

Questions? Get answers from the Foreveryoursluxury staff and other customers.

Foreveryoursluxury?