Foreverwoodwinds reviews

SITE CLOSED

jonathanj3
6/30/13

Bought an instrument from them a few years back. Very helpful seller, friendly, knowledgeable, informative and patient. Helped encourage my child to care for their instrument and offered repair advice when a screw was out of adjustment. Wonderful seller, would love to buy from them again.

josho2
12/26/11

Bought a used clarinet from them as my first ebay purchase. They were friendly, personable, knowledgeable, and helped me find the best model for my dollar. Kept in touch from the time the item was shipped until delivery. The instrument arrived far better than described. Kudos to foreverwoodwinds! -Josh, St. Cloud, MN

sallyj
9/2/09

Foreverwoodwinds is very knowledgeable and helpful. I found them on allexperts and had a question regarding my old flute. She not only helped me to learn more about the instrument's origin but also fixed it AND resold it for me for a low % with no issues whatsoever! I've saved their email in my computer just in case I stumble upon something else in the future! A+ individual (or company) and superb service! Highly recommended!

lindap
7/21/09

I sent in my flutes for repair, and she has stolen them. She has refused to call me or email. Paypal was able to return my money for the repairs, but I am unable to get my flutes back.

Questions? Get answers from the Foreverwoodwinds staff and other customers.

Foreverwoodwinds?