ForeverInTime.org reviews

Tel: 906-290-9307
customerservice@foreverintime.org

chelseag25
11/18/17

If I could give this organization 0 stars I would. My husband and I paid $150 for a shadowbox with our wedding flowers preserved. What we got was severely disappointing, and then when I reached out to the organization to remedy the concerns, her response blamed me for every aspect of what she's chalking up to me not understanding the process, when the fact that they disassemble my wedding bouquet to preserve it, and that my stating "cutting it in half and pinning the flat side to the back" meant "cut the number of flowers in half and create a top down view of the bouquet".
I can see now in reading other reviews that this is not the first time this customer service based business has turned to trying to blame the client rather than accepting responsibility.
In my personal opinion, statements like, " I can't help how you interpreted it." (when no explanation was given) and "I can't help that the initial tracking # you were given didn't work for you as it did work for me on my end" (with NO response when I informed her the tracking number didn't work and asked for an update) and "I don't know how else I could have gotten you to understand how it would look." (when again, no clarification was given regarding the "cut in half" concept) belong in a response to a distressed customer.
Don't even get me started on how she responded when I brought up the visible gobs of hot glue holding down my husbands boutonniere.

jenniferg166
3/21/17

I sent my wedding flowers to be made into an acrylic frame. Ive been waiting so long and I was so excited to see the box until I opened it. The frame was broken in two places and the flowers inside were just shreds of petals. I requested whole flowers be used at all cost and apparently they could not do that but never told me. They also say the packing was sound, i disagree they hardly put any peanuts in the box and the other packing materials were hardly there as well. Now I have to file a claim at the post office because they refuse to refund me anything at all. #foreverintime #dontbuyfromthem #theydontlistentoyou #notinformative #badcustomerservice

Questions? Get answers from the ForeverInTime.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ForeverInTime.org