Review of Foreo

Foreo reviews

11 reviews with 5 stars

fabianag2
1/12/19

I got myself a silicone brush from Foreo and have been sing it for few months now. I use it twice a day as recommended and my face became so much softer and feels fresh all the time. I won't give up this brush any time soon. It is my favorite thing now!

leonao1
12/11/18

This site is slick and easy to navigate and provides useful info about products. I am glad I checked it before deciding which Luna is best for me as I had totally different idea but after reading about products and what other had to say it made me make a better decision.

eunicem11
11/22/18

This website is very informative and professional. I am impressed how much have I learned about skin and how to treat it in the best possible way just by browsing and reading and watching infromative videos on this website. So cool.

willel
10/22/18

Nice website, great selection and lots of pictures and sample videos. The only thing that bothered me was that i sometimes get lost on the page looking for something and scrolling endlessly to find it. Otherwise it is very easy on the eyes website.

annieh73
10/11/18

Their products are really of excellent quality and I use them daily, in fact, my whole family uses Foreo products. I use Luna 2 for my face, and my kids use the toothburshes. I was thinking even of buying a toothbrush for my husband for his birthday coming next month. We really have good experience with the products and will continue to use them.

joyces221
9/28/18

They have all their products sorted and explained in detail with pics and videos. I sometimes lose so much time exploring it. Cool site.

vivianm69
9/13/18

This site is always fresh and with the latest products and updates about their products. Everything is nicely sorted. I really like how every product has its own page in a way where I learned things about the product that I've been using for couple of months now. If You like Foreo products you will love this page.

lynnc172
8/16/18

I must say that products they offer are a bit expensive but when you buy and start using any of the products that they offer you will see the reason for the higher price - those are all very high-quality devices which are also very useful. I got my first LUNA couple of years ago and I got it as a gift and never heard of this company before that but after my great satisfaction with that product I also bought LUNA 2 and ISSA 2 for my husband. These are top quality products and website is also great giving all the necessary information about every product.

pearlh23
8/7/18

Good website, easy to navigate, good range of products and offers which is frequently updated. They also have fast delivery!

elanors
7/18/18

This website has the complete range of FOREO amazing products and they always deliver the product when promised. I like the variety of options available. I am pleased with the product i ordered.I am looking forward to trying new gadgets and I check-up the site often.

nettaw
7/7/18

I love my management team, they are knowledgeable and always ready to help.
I think that this job is very helpful to get in touch with company partners and learn to provide a good service. I like being able to manage a good communication. The workplace with my teammates is very fun so I enjoy being in a nice team.

Questions? Get answers from the Foreo staff and other customers.

Foreo?