Review of ForDogTrainers

for.dog.traners.editor@gmail.com

20 reviews with 5 stars

saraha180
2/14/18

Ive ordered twice through ForDogTrainers and had great communication/service both times and the products have been of good quality. Ive had a swift response to all my questions and the staff were very detailed oriented enough to let me know that the muzzle I ordered initially for my dog may not be the right fit for him and gave me an alternative recommendation that turned out to be the right fit. I was so thankful for the advice and impressed that they cared to that degree to contact me before processing the order to recommend a different type of muzzle. Thanks again for the product and the helpful advice. He is wearing this one comfortably and safely thanks to your help.

carolb201
11/30/17

I ordered 3 products and received instant email confirmation of the order. Within a few minutes, I received another email offering me 20% off any additional items I purchased within 24 hours. I didn't take advantage of the offer but liked the idea. One of the items I ordered was a nylon skirt pouch to carry treats and rewards. I received an email asking me my waist and hip measurements to make sure the item would fit properly. Nice! It fit perfectly! I'll be ordering more items from Fordogtrainers.com.

thorc1
10/7/17

Ordered a brown leather harness and leash with brass buckles. Shipping was slow but considering where it came from I can't complain. They provided a tracking number immediately upon request and answered all of my emails within an hour. The harness and leash are gorgeous and the leather is great quality and I'm expecting them to last awhile. Would order again.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Thor!
Thank you for finding time to share your feedback. I really appreciate it.
Happy customers are usually lazy to leave a review but you are definitely not one of them. :)
danielam19
9/22/17

We are in the dog training business, and have been using For Dog Trainers for a few years now. They are a great company to work with: their customer service is very responsive, and answer our questions quickly. Their products are great and reliable.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Daniela,
It is a pleasure to read a review like this.
Thank you for finding time to rate us!
jw233
7/28/17

I recently ordered 7 Artisan dog collars from Fordogtrainers. They arrived today and they are all absolutely beautiful! I am delighted. They are so well made. The leather and buckles are of excellent quality and very strong. My dogs will probably wear out before their collars do! Thank you Fordogtrainers! If I ever need more dog gear I'll be buying it from you.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi J.W.,
Thank you for finding time to write a review. It means a lot. Thank you for sharing your shopping experience on Fordogtrainers.com!
alexl132
4/2/17

I've done business with FDT for many years now and each order is as perfect as the last. When there is a problem, even if it's not their fault, they will resolve it promptly. For anyone wanting top notch equipment for their dogs, I wouldn't go anywhere else. FDT is the best GLOBALLY, you won't need to look elsewhere.
Many thanks to the team at FDT

Yours truly

Alex & Mary
Ak9.ca

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Alex!
FDT team says 'hello and thank you' as well :) It is great that happy customers like you can find time and share experience with Fordogtrainers company. We do appreciate it!
geoffb15
3/9/17

Great products and great customer support from Melissa, orders are dispatched swiftly and meet all our expectations

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Geoff!
It is very great you found time to leave a review in such a busy world. FDT team is very thankful to you.
joannab24
3/5/17

I am also surprised how bad of the review this site has. I ordered 2 collars and a leash. Absolutely a great quality, never seen anything similar in Canada and fairly inexpensive. At least a dozen of people in the dog park comment every day how pretty the collars are and many asking for the web site. To be honest, I would hesitate to order anything if I knew about the bad reviews before, but I only seen them after I placed an order. I am also surprised about the complains regarding the customers service. Once I read reviews, I was kind of panicking thinking this is a scam so I bombarded the company with the questions regarding delivery. To my surprise, I received answers within like 15 minutes, even though we are half world apart. The only disadvantage is a waiting time for the order. Mine arrived after a whole month of waiting, but it was worth it. The collars are absolutely STUNNING, an eye catcher, hard not to notice them and again amazing quality. Don't be afraid to order, but prepare for a long wait if you are in North America.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Joanna!
Thank you very much for sharing your experience. It is nice to know that some of our happy customer are not lazy-potatoes and spend time reviewing us:) I am not sure if there is a company with 100% happy customers. But we definitely want to become such.
Moreover, happy customers leave reviews less frequently . We have thousands of happy customers who simply have no time to register and leave comments, unfortunately. Many thanks for understanding and kind words!
rashidh1
2/23/17

It's unfortunate that some of you have had a bad experience with this company. I was skeptical at first because they are located in a different country. To add to my anxiety, their customer service wouldn't respond to my messages. I went as far as putting a claim in on paypal to get my money back. I received my harness today (Feb 23 2017) and dammnnnn, this harness is OFFICIAL! Excellent quality! You will pay twice as much anywhere else. I will be buying more items from them, I will be more patient next time since it's coming from Israel and I'm in New Jersey, USA. The whole process took 2 weeks.

I'm a real customer and this is a real review.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Rashid,
I appreciate you found time to review FDT company. Thank you for attaching pics, it took you a while I guess,. Your dog looks gorgeous in this leather harness.
You can send these pics to our support (not exceeding 3mb size) and we will post them on our website and social net if you want.
We have US warehouse and European warehouses. Sometime items are shipped from Europe to USA. This happens when US stock misses a few items from the order. But we are working on that issue. Very soon this problem will disappear. Thank you for being patient and understanding. And thank you for choosing us!
jefferyd7
1/28/15

Great muzzle.Easy to use.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Jeffery,
Thank you for your review! Brief and clear :)
matthewc54
11/6/14

Hi I have received my my muzzle and bite sleeve from for dog trainers I have ordered equipment from other companies and wasn't happy that's when I found this site the muzzle is soft leather and a super fit bit sleeve is strong comfortable on the arm I used the everyday many times as I have a few dogs and Is still In working order delivery was prompt and dealing with guy and the rest of the team was made very easy I will use them for any of my dog's needs prices are very good for the standard

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Matthew,
Thank you very much for taking time to write your review. I am happy to read such kind words :) Many thanks!
juliew35
11/6/14

Very happy with the service and excellent quality of the harness and lead we bought, will definitely use them again.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Julie,
Thank you for your kind review and thank you for choosing us :)
steves133
10/31/14

I am very happy the product I bought from ForDogTrainers .There customer
service is fantastic they really care.

Thanks a lot ,

Steve

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Steve,
You are absolutely right. Thank you for leaving such a great review!
We do care and we will :)
lucasc16
10/30/14

I have purchased numerous collars, bite sleeves, leads and numerous other dog products from this store. Excellent customer service, fast reliable delivery. I would recommend anyone after dog training products to this store.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Lucas,
Thank you for finding time to share your experience. I appreciate it.
You are always welcome on our online store and everyone as well :)
johns774
10/29/14

I can only say that everything is always perfect, when you make an order at fordogstrainers, very good Company, thank you.

Tip for consumers: Always perfect

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi John,
I am happy to read these lines. Reviews like yours are a great incentive for me and the rest of the FDT team.
Deeply appreciated.
Thank you!
debrad11
10/18/14

It pains me to see the negative reviews. I had spoken numerous times with Customer Service to establish properly sized harnesses for my 32-lb. and 65-lb. mixed breeds. Customer Service was SUPERB; the harnesses fit perfectly and are of splendid quality. I cannot praise this manufacturer enough. So what if the factory is in Israel or some other country - my package shipped via UPS from Philadelphia and I was apprised of the timeline. And so what if the English is spoken with an accent - Americans used to be a tolerant people; now the nation as a whole is just rude, particularly on the Internet. In conclusion, I give this business top grades and am thankful they are there for us dog lovers. Thank you.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Debra,
Thank you for a great review! I am glad to know you enjoyed shopping with FDT.
You are always welcome to visit our online store. Lots of new products are added weekly.
Thank you very much!
sonyaa1
8/18/14

I live in rural Georgia, I saw a couple of Cane Corsos wearing these collars at a canine event and the owner told me where he purchased them. I found the site and bought the Royal Nappa Exclusive Collar for my Anatolian. The quality of the collar is FANTASTIC! Beautiful craftsmanship, very heavy, well made, I was very very surprised.

I have since bought another collar, lead, and leather choke for my boy. Each time I purchase I am impressed. The quality and craftsmanship is way beyond anything one can find in stores, these folks understand how to create products that will last a lifetime for a giant breed canine. I honestly don't get the bad reviews, the collars are carefully crafted in Israel so don't expect to get them in a day like some Chinese chunk sold on Amazon, they ship fast and the quality is really good.

Trust me, if you have large dogs and want them to use the finest quality leads, collars, etc... buy from these guys, you will be impressed!

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Sonya,
Thank you for sharing such lovely pics. You can send them to our support team and these pics will appear on our website and social nets if you like.
Thank you for a thorough review, It means a lot.
Thank you for being a loyal customer!
timb61
8/8/14

I purchased a leather harness for my lab from fordogtrainers.com and could not be more pleased with the quality! Guy at fordogtrainers.com provided great customer service and since my purchase has followed up to make sure I was satisfied. I will definitely use these guys again!

Tim from Atlanta

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Tim!
Thank you very much for reviewing us!
You are always welcome to use our service again and again.
Looking forward helping you :)
norab20
8/5/14

Great website and top customer service!
All products arrived on time. Quality is awesome, especially leather items. I even didn't expect it would be so.
No complains at all!
I DO recommend.

Nora (Florida)

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Nora,
Thank you for recommending our online store.
We work hard and we will to make all our customers happy :)
octobera
4/16/12

I have been buying dog gear from them for years - from balls on a string to leather choke to bite sleeves. The quality and the price is really good, and shipping time is good. I haven't been able to find better quality dog gear for this price, so I keep coming back to them at least twice a year.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi October,
Thank you for kind words!
You are always welcome to visit our website and place new orders :)

Questions? Get answers from the ForDogTrainers staff and other customers.

4 Photos for ForDogTrainers