Review of For Diesels

For Diesels reviews

Tel: 1-855-558-1235

julieh335
6/13/18

I ordered 6 injectors and feed tubing for injectors for a Cummins Diesel. As soon as the injectors where placed in the truck, the truck started smoking and was missing. Two of the injectors were causing the truck to miss fire. Had to get two new injectors from them. Got them and one of the two were still bad. It continued to miss. The truck continued to smoke. Took my truck to a different shop who had better diagnositic tools and that shop was able to tell me that the #2 injector was still out and causing the truck to miss. #3 was weak and would be going out soon. #5 was the one causing it to blow black smoke. When I say blowing black smoke, I mean it was blowing so much of it that it is considered illegal to drive blowing that much smoke. There was so much variation on how good the injectors are. There is no way I can drive my truck like that. I am now going to replace all the injectors and send all the injectors back to them. This is ridiculous. I have not been able to drive my diesel truck since Dec 2017 and here it is June 2018 due to getting bad injectors. I would not recommend that you purchase them from these guys.

Tip for consumers: The people there are very friendly and very helpful. They are very nice and willing to work with you. However, the product is substandard. I will say that I also purchased a high pressure pump and that appears to be good.

Response from Randy W., For Diesels Representative
Julie was given full credit on all injectors once we received, injectors sent to manufacturer for testing which came back with contamination issues. Inside of injectors were heavily scared and damaged (video and picture documented). Customer contacted after testing and credit given to help her diagnose the root of the problem, she explained the problems she had with the first shop she had her truck which did not help her and kept the truck for an extended period of time. Once the truck was taken to the second shop the damage to the new injectors was already done.
michaelb525
6/22/17

I ordered two injectors for ford's junk 6.0 diesel engine. I received the injectors pretty quick, at a reasonable price, free shipping and $150 core charge was returned in a reasonable time. I will do business with these friendly and honest people again. It was all in all a pleasant experience.

California is a 4 to 5 day ground shipping transit time

By Randy W., For Diesels Representative

Questions? Get answers from the For Diesels staff and other customers.

For Diesels?