FootballClubTickets reviews

FootballClubTicketsimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

nathanl26
5/28/14

My best spent time on the internet is at Football Club Tickets! It helps me keep track of all that's happening in the world of football and I can purchase all my tickets here as well. For me, they're my best friends! Keeping rocking.

caroleb6
5/26/14

I wanted to purchase tickets for Champions league but I found out that they were already sold out. My colleague suggested me to look for them at Football Club Tickets and I'm happy that I found them here!!

andrewd33
5/25/14

Smooth, easy and convenient with inexpensive rates! Flawless service by Football Club Tickets. I would advise everyone looking to purchase some tickets to stop wasting their time and money anywhere else and grab the tickets from this amazing site

deanm55
5/24/14

I always keep an eye out for the Premiership tickets and this spot never disappoints me. It has been almost every time that I easily get my hands on any tickets for Football that I want, here at Football Club Tickets

marcusr23
5/24/14

All my fellow football fans this is where you need to be if you love football. No matter if it's the World Cup or the Champions League, they have all the tickets and moreover you may also sell your tickets in case you have extras or you intend not to use them.

williamn17
5/23/14

When it comes to football, I take care of my tickets at football club tickets. They have a perfect spot for dealing in football event tickets without any hassle.

jaxono
5/22/14

Long live football and long live Football Club Tickets! This is the most awesome website! It allows me to get access to football tickets while staying at home. All I have to do is look here for the match I want to see live at the stadium and then purchase the tickets for it. Simply the best.

shews
5/18/14

Tickets arrived very quickly than I thought. The seats were absolutely in a great position.

ianp17
5/10/14

Excellent company! Their customer support team is exceptional. Delivery was quicker than expected. I got what i paid for. I love FCT!

simonw37
5/7/14

TOTAL SCAM. Stolen money for tickets that never arrived for a football game. Two lame emails saying they were still waiting for the tickets to be sent.
Multiple emails and phone calls to chase up and no replies.

Utterly criminal

peters122
4/26/14

I really enjoyed the match. I'm very happy that I bought the ticket from this store, gave me a seat in a nice position!

navidh
4/25/14

I was searching on google for tickets seller. FootballClubTickets came up. I saw they have a huge collection of tickets. So gave it a try. Also, It was easy to place the order for the tickets. I'm not sure of the prices, if they are offering higher or cheaper, but it was affordable for me to buy the tickets. So, Thanks anyway for a great service.

bradr20
4/23/14

I had an awesome experience. I needed 10 tickets and dealt with them by phone. The guy who I was talking was extremely helpful and guided me through the process of placing the order of tickets at the minimum prices!

sammyl9
4/18/14

This is third time dealing with Football Club Tickets. I'm pleased with their service. These guys has a very friendly customer support team. while i was buying for the first time, they helped me trough whole process. Recommended tickets seller!!!

michaell86
4/16/14

I got my tickets and enjoyed the match. Thanks for the seat...

bong9
4/5/14

Thanks. I got my tickets! It was really quick delivery!

juana15
4/3/14

Last Monday I paid for 2 tickets of the up coming match Everton vs Arsenal. I got the tickets 3-4 hours ago. I'm happy with the delivery service they provided. Great!

zacks12
3/30/14

For the first time i ordered tickets and it was a great experience. They got us the seats on a good! I would not hesitate to recommend Football club tickets to all.

marvins20
3/28/14

Thank you so much for the tickets. I enjoyed the whole match!

gp35
3/26/14

I register to sell couple of tickets for the FIFA world cup 2014.
After they request the credit cards details, I got an email saying they are not allowing new members to sell tickets for these event....If they knew that WHY do they allow you to register the sell and moreover WHY do they request your credit cad details?!

russog
3/26/14

They provided me tickets of some fantastic seats, we were able to enjoy the whole match perfectly. Paid a lot of money for these seats, but was worth every cent! I will surely use this service again!

farleyr
3/18/14

I can tell you that you can deal here pretty comfortably. These guys mean what they say that they never compromise on their terms and conditions. Yes, it's a recommended one!

rayt10
3/10/14

Football club tickets always deliver tickets on time. I always enjoy buying tickets from them!

erika89
3/8/14

It is after a long time that I have finally hunted such a reliable and trust worthy e-shop to purchase tickets of my favorite football matches. It was around nine days ago that I had placed an online order for the purchase of the tickets. Their rep contacted me within three hours time and he sent me all details on the transaction. Due to heavy traffic on site, they told me that it might take two weeks for tickets to reach my place. But here I am, right on the ninth day, the tickets are in my hand. I cannot tell much about this company but yes, they really are doing a great job out there

jackw53
3/3/14

Excellent seats!! I'll surely buy more tickets from them when i need again! Also, i would like to recommend them to everybody!

Questions? Get answers from the FootballClubTickets staff and other customers.

FootballClubTickets?