This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

FootballClubTickets

FootballClubTickets has a consumer rating of 4.39 stars from 152 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with FootballClubTickets most frequently mention customer service, last week and world cup. FootballClubTickets ranks 158th among Tickets sites.

• It allows me to get access to football tickets while staying at home.
  • Also, communication has always been excellent and now, they are the only ticket seller I use.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate FootballClubTickets?

“Well I thought it was a scam at first seen as I bought...”

Philip K.
2/22/14

Well I thought it was a scam at first seen as I bought 2 tickets to the arsenal v Sunderland game and 4 days till match day no sign!. Until I got a phone call to say my tickets were at my hotel and I had been upgraded to club level! Which made my girlfriends 50th birthday present and first ever visit to her beloved Emirates even more special! Thanks a million guys!

“F** website one day before a match and I'v not received...”

Essa T.
2/17/14

F** website one day before a match and I'v not received the ticket for Man city Vs Barcelona. No reply to my e mail and bad services when you call them. Keep your money save and away from fake website.

football tickets (8) ticket seller (9) 2 tickets (5) customer service (8) purchase tickets (3) delivery service (3)
philipk17
February 22nd, 2014

brandone13
September 10th, 2013

Speediest football ticket sellers. Thrice I have purchased a ticket here and all the three times, it took not more than 5 working days to receive tickets. Price, sometimes, is a touch higher but that sounds almost okay as long as you are getting the product in time.

julesc15
April 14th, 2013

I bought two tickets online and was charged £15.00 for delivery that took 5 days (only arrived the day be before the event). They also over charged me £34.00 and have still failed to refund me the difference, ignoring my weekly emails to remind them.

essat
February 17th, 2014

beckfordr
March 2nd, 2014

Very nice indeed! I had to say that they delivered what they had claimed and it remained a very candid experience with them. What I liked the most was the response of their customer service representative. They were really on their toes to respond to all my queries and never kept me waiting for them A very much recommended place to have buy tickets at!

louisb31
March 28th, 2013

If you ask me, I would rate it with 4 stars. And it is because the customer service was a bit less responsive to my queries, though the overall standards of their site were well up to the mark. Personally I like this website and won’t hesitate to get back to it for purchasing more tickets

jeffh40
April 10th, 2013

The website seemed quite user friendly but it appeared slow in responding when I passed certain commands. Moreover, the toll free number also seems either too busy to out of order. Besides, I was happy with the availability of tickets there plus the nominal rates I had to pay for them. I also suggest you guys to provide each customer with a form for suggestion/critique. This will certainly let your team know where things are going wrong and what could possibly bring betterment in your service. Your team carries a fine name and this needs to be a steady culture. Good Luck!

huj1
February 17th, 2014

Hi guys, anyone who is about to buy a ticket from this scam websit, I would say to them please keep your money save and away from it. I really dont see any reason that makes reviewers recommended us to buy from. Here is my experience, I've bought a ticket for man city Vs Barcelona before two weeks and today is the day before the match. I'm not sure if I going to receive the ticket or not but there are signs make me uncomfortable which are firstly, no one has replied to my multiple email. Secondly the support customer didn't answer or when they did just gave me two words "you would receive it tomorrow and then hung up"

villes
December 3rd, 2013

I ordered tickets 25th of September to next Saturday (7th of Dec) match Liverpool v West Ham, but tickets hasn´t arrived yet: / Did they sent tickets via email or snailmail to you guys? My flight leaves tomorrow...

tonyr21
June 23rd, 2013

Very nice, the way their representatives have responded me was really very nice. I had to change the shipment address three days after placing the orders and they acted urgently to fix my issues. I don’t think if many services take pain like this for their clients. The only major issue was that of the price. It was really high. The need to check this area

ewanp4
June 29th, 2013

My elder brother has been using many different online services for purchasing tickets but to be honest, I never saw him carefree in those days. In most of the cases, tickets used to arrive late or payment issue used to scare him. But since both of us have started using this source, everything seems to have gone smoother!

douglass18
April 18th, 2013

I have been purchasing many tickets on this website and I am a happy customer of theirs. However, the last time I ordered a ticket for Dutch game (while I was in Germany), they told me that for Dutch football games, tickets are available only within Netherlands. This is something I guess should be improved to facilitate customers better

jessicah28
July 19th, 2013

Just another ticketing service with lucrative offers but nothing for the well being of customers! I doubt if I'm going to be back here for more business

albertm46
June 18th, 2013

They sent the tickets in time. But i faced problem with their customer support team members while i was questioning them. Took a while to reply kept me waiting. Though happy that i got the tickets with no delay!

sb45
August 3rd, 2013

Very good collection of tickets! But customer service needs to be faster. I have found them quite inactive in responding to emails which is a slight minus point. Besides this, nothing was troublesome.

erika89
March 8th, 2014

It is after a long time that I have finally hunted such a reliable and trust worthy e-shop to purchase tickets of my favorite football matches. It was around nine days ago that I had placed an online order for the purchase of the tickets. Their rep contacted me within three hours time and he sent me all details on the transaction. Due to heavy traffic on site, they told me that it might take two weeks for tickets to reach my place. But here I am, right on the ninth day, the tickets are in my hand. I cannot tell much about this company but yes, they really are doing a great job out there

rachelb17
September 18th, 2013

Awful company. No tickets received yet. Think we will miss son's first ever Liverpool match - very stressful. No reply to e-amils and messges via website problem page. Bunch of thieving con-merchants I suspect! Don't touch them with a barge-pole. Realise all teh 5 * reviews are probably fakes - you can tell by teh style of writing too!

simonw37
May 7th, 2014

TOTAL SCAM. Stolen money for tickets that never arrived for a football game. Two lame emails saying they were still waiting for the tickets to be sent.
Multiple emails and phone calls to chase up and no replies.

Utterly criminal

jamesd77
July 3rd, 2013

It was a good deal until i found that the ticket i bought was selling for less price on another site. Though it was my fault that i didnt research more sites. But i think that made me not to rate 1 star is, they sent the tickets within 24hrs!

russog
March 26th, 2014

They provided me tickets of some fantastic seats, we were able to enjoy the whole match perfectly. Paid a lot of money for these seats, but was worth every cent! I will surely use this service again!

roberta74
September 20th, 2013

I will never never again deal with this web company. I have bought Chelsea FC ticket for Stamford Bridge game West Stand Lower. After so much delay they have sent me East Side Higher, a ticket that I did not want and did not order without even notifying me. Also it was as I remember advertised by them for less money. I called them and their reply that I should read their terms and conditions as they can change the ticket positions from the one that people order. What a joke. It was really frustrating and unprofessional to say the least.

sammyl9
April 18th, 2014

This is third time dealing with Football Club Tickets. I'm pleased with their service. These guys has a very friendly customer support team. While i was buying for the first time, they helped me trough whole process. Recommended tickets seller!

scottc31
July 22nd, 2013

No doubt, it was really quick! The courier person handed over tickets parcel to me on the 6th day of placing the order. But I must say that the price was not really economical. It should have been at least $20 lesser than what I had to pay. Rest, it was fine

gp35
March 26th, 2014

I register to sell couple of tickets for the FIFA world cup 2014.
After they request the credit cards details, I got an email saying they are not allowing new members to sell tickets for these event... If they knew that WHY do they allow you to register the sell and moreover WHY do they request your credit cad details?!

dt
June 3rd, 2013

Attempted to sell Champions League tickets on this site. Transaction was done. Tickets delivered. But on evening of the match, I received an email from them stating that the buyer had the tickets confiscated when attempting to enter the stadium. There was no real proof provided. Friends attending the match saw people sitting in the seats. I did not find their explanation or follow up to be satisfactory, and their communication patchy.

As far as I see it, these guys are criminal, and I would not try to sell anything, or even buy anything on this website. It's a complete scam. They resell your tickets but will not pay you for them.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FootballClubTickets staff and other customers.

? ɯ? ɯ? ί?_?_? ᯤ?_?_? ⯬? ɯ? ί?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FootballClubTickets?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about FootballClubTickets?