Review of Food Ireland

wholesale@foodireland.com

briank206
Brian K.
5/8/19

I did not see an option to choose a Saturday delivery. I spoke to one of your representatives by phone and she said that I can specify a Saturday delivery for an extra charge.

brians771
Brian S.
5/7/19

Coupon you presented Ireland 19 which we was show on the web ad today I accessed was expired. Not good business practice.

marianneh61
Marianne H.
5/6/19

Shopping experience/product selection great - as always. However, and this is a first for me, I do have a problem with the packaging used for the perishable items contained in my recent order.

Across the years packaging for perishables has changed from a small polystyrene foam "cooler", to separate polystyrene foam "block" packaging, with now just one small ice pack. Sorry, and not to be snarky, but in my experience a (small) single ice pack is really insufficient, and I would strongly recommend at least another ice pack be included in the box.

angelap149
Angela P.
5/5/19

Easy to navigate website!
Great customer service!
Once again, my Ireland born mother (who now lives in Maine) was thrilled to receive the sausages as a surprise!
She always raves how delicious they are!

noreenf7
NOREEN F.
5/5/19

GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE! ALWAYS ORDER MY MOM AND DAD A FEW OF THEIR FAVORITES DURING CELEBRATIONS AND HOLIDAYS

richardr287
Richard R.
5/4/19

Usually a 5 star rating
dissapointed that you no longer carry the large pack of silvermints and short on the bacon order and the Boutique Brown bread is no longer available

garrethu
Garreth U.
5/4/19

It would be helpful if you would allow me to put a delivery date on my requested order. Otherwise it was great.

sineadl1
Sinead L.
4/27/19

Brilliant range of products, and very easy site to use. Unfortunately the delivery company completely messed up and the order was severely delayed but that's not the fault of foodireland.com

lisam999
Lisa M.
4/23/19

Easy site to navigate, great selection. Package was well packed, and easter eggs arrived in perfect condition.

rosaleenp
Rosaleen P.
4/23/19

thanks as always, love to have a little touch of home.. can you suggest a better rasher though?? the one I had was quite salty

anonymousc441
anonymous C.
4/21/19

Been a customer for 5 years. Always a pleasure. Any chance you could get flake bars back? I miss making a 99.

santinag
Santina G.
4/20/19

I have all the family here this weekend. Everyone is delighted to have a taste of home. Thank you !!

annem140
Anne M.
4/18/19

I have had an account with you for years, many years. Yet for some reason it will not accept my password. When I click on to change my password all I get is a temporary password. How in the heck am I supposed to change my password. This is so frustrating I’m thinking of not ordering from you anymore.

caram48
Cara M.
4/17/19

It would be helpful to know when the items are estimated to arrive prior to inputting payment. I could make a more informed decision as to which shipping option I wanted to choose. Other than that, great experience.

caram49
Cara M.
4/17/19

Overall, good. As mentioned in a previous response, knowing the estimated arrival date for the ground shipping option would be helpful.

anonymousd403
anonymous D.
4/10/19

Make it easier to view All Products in a category...you should be able to edit the basket product quantities after you click on checkout as well.

rosarioe3
Rosario E.
4/8/19

So far so good.
I'm hoping the Bread is not crushed or stale when my Cousin gets it. Lets see how this goes.

butchk9
Butch K.
4/6/19

Everything arrived as advertised and perishable items well shipped in insulated containers. Excellent service.

alistairc7
Alistair C.
3/31/19

However the web site is messed up as it doesn't allow shipping to a non billing address. The latest shipment arrived on two separate days, probably because UPS forgot to load the truck with the first one.

marianneh51
Marianne H.
3/30/19

My experience with Food Ireland continues to be first class.

In my opinion they have an excellent selection of products to choose from, and the prices are reasonable. Deliveries are made in a timely fashion, and any queries are answered in a pormpt, friendly and helpful fashion. I expect to remain a loyal customer for a long time to come.

daler106
Dale R.
3/24/19

I don't understand why the Odlum's coarse meal flour says it is out of stock but allows me to order it. A few months ago, I bought the same product on Amazon for almost 4 times the Food Ireland cost. "Someone" is making money . . .

margareth242
Margaret H.
3/22/19

best selection of Irish foods
Everything was fresh. Delivery timing was perfect for our St. Patrick's day breakfast.

kathleend106
Kathleen D.
3/21/19

Very easy and can't put a price on comfort. Everyone totally enjoyed the contents of the order. Thank You

anthonyc404
Anthony C.
3/19/19

Took over half an hour and two phone calls to navigate the web site to change my address. Little tiny box has to be checked to make things work. Very frustrating.

aprilk52
April K.
3/17/19

You have a great selection however the web site's search feature needs a bit of work. I often enter things in the search bar but it doesn't find the item. Later I find it by searching through the categories myself.

Questions? Get answers from the Food Ireland staff and other customers.

Food Ireland?