Review of Food Ireland

Tel: 1-877-474-7436

michaelf306
Michael F.
2/11/19

Just back its so much easy now to get over here ordering from you guys than worrying about USA COSTUME TAKEN IT!

hollyb143
Holly B.
2/10/19

I do recommend allowing customers to type in a brand name such as "Barry's Gold 80 bags" and seeing ALL purchasing options at once. Your Barry's 2 and 3-pack options appear miles away on the last page. One must search every page to find them.

catherinem206
Catherine M.
2/8/19

Love that I can get some of my favorite foods so easily, and so quickly. Arrives only a few days after ordering. Love Food Ireland.

ellenm183
Ellen M.
2/7/19

I wanted 12 boxes I could get only 11 of Barry tea I keep experiencing that it’s out of stock a lot

davidn390
David N.
2/6/19

Just had a problem with ist payment card, would not accept for some reason. Plenty of room on card. Not sure why.

stever291
Steve R.
2/5/19

I was going to order sausage 3 packs, but your web site decided to try to hold me hostage to get me to buy 4. So I didn't buy any. you're lucky I decided to go ahead and order the Tea..By the way, 3 sausage, plus 1 6 pack of tea is 4 If you count the 6 pack as 1.

christopherk102
Christopher K.
2/1/19

Great experience with Food Ireland.Easy to order and look up items.
Received goods in good condition. Was able to put them straight into freezer.
One tip if possible pick perishable items up at your local UPS store before they go on truck. This way they are not sitting in a truck all day.

jeromeh33
jerome h.
1/29/19

I've been trying to edit an order (#383783) from a quantity os (6) to a quantity of (3), there seems to be no way of editing an order either during the placement process, or after it is placed. very inefficient process, or just plain crooked. you folks need to get a new web designer

barbarat61
Barbara T.
1/27/19

I was completely satisfied with my purchase and surprise that came so quickly I will be ordering again fairly soon thank you

thomasl316
Thomas L.
1/26/19

We appreciate your unique selections. What keeps me from going above a '3' is your shipping costs/options. Please find a way to decrease the cost to the consumer, if at all possible.

ericad63
Erica D.
1/23/19

estimated shipping doesn't match up at all
drop down only gave me next day and second day delivery and that was coming in at 180 dollars but was 30 when i pressed next

leslynr
Leslyn R.
1/23/19

It’s always a pleasure to shop Foodireland. The quality has been top notch the last two,years and I expect it to be the same this hear.

marianneh48
Marianne H.
1/21/19

My delivery was received promptly and exactly as ordered.

My only one slight disappointment was with the FarmBake iced Christmas Cake. I was expecting the traditional rich, dark cake, but apart from containing cherries, the FarmBake cake is a "regular", yellow cake - also, the consistency of the icing is "gooier" than regular cake icing. Nonetheless the cake is tasty, and is disappearing fast.

judyg171
Judy g.
1/21/19

Easy to order and great to drink. Barry's tea is a wonderful satisfying tea. Just one bag makes a whole pot full and it's good to the last drop. When I want it as a dessert, I use heavy cream and sugar. When I want it with dinner or with a cookie, I drink it straight. It makes my mouth water just to anticipate my cup of Barry's tea. Even if my first cup is rushed from steeping, it never tastes like the liptons fish water bland drink. Wow! All my kids and all their kids love Barry's tea. I order 6 boxes and share with them. And now even my little sweet dog is hooked. My fault for leaving my cup down where he couldn't resist.

lukek46
Luke K.
1/18/19

I have been shopping here since i returned from my trip to Ireland and have never been dissatisfied with the food on this site.

johnc1208
John C.
1/7/19

Al good, would be nice to be able to view more items per page, rather than scrolling multiple pages.

ms483
M S.
1/6/19

You run out of stock too often...McCambridge brown bread and Jacob’s Club Bars. Is there any way to reduce shipping costs?

gurneks
Gurnek S.
1/4/19

Before I pay, your web page should show me all the addresses where I have shipped before to make it easier, like that of amazon.It is easier to miss the choice of addresses in the beginning; OR make it more prominent and VISIBLE. Thanks,

kitr8
Kit R.
1/3/19

site is easy to navigate. sad some things were out of stock but it is right after Christmas, so understandable.

betha47
Beth A.
1/3/19

I always have an excellent experience ordering from Food Ireland. The website is easy to use and the prices are great! I can buy some Irish teabags locally but they are way more expensive and not as fresh.

darrens103
Darren S.
12/30/18

Irish bangers are authentic tasting to what I have had in England, shipping this time was a little slower than I had hoped for considering these are so perishable since shipped as gift to my mother in Florida

shannonc310
Shannon C.
12/30/18

would love if more items were shown per page but the food was delicious! A perfect Christmas taste of home! Will definitely be ordering again - have not found Irish type meats that good in the us! Thank you!

damiene2
Damien E.
12/28/18

I had a lot of options to choose from am only an occasional shopper. Overall I don't think I got value for money. When I look at the total cost of my purchase and see what I got for it, I was disappointed.

thomass630
Thomas S.
12/27/18

Wonderful Good and efficient I did not put my order until late last week so I called them and asked if I would have it for Christmas You guys said yes and it was received in plenty of time and it was just fantastic the Black Puddings were to die for as were the Irish Sausages and Bacon it was massive hit in my house, a breakfast that will long be remembered thank you so much

aislingh1
Aisling H.
12/21/18

Delivered fast and always reasonable prices. Can't wait to open the mince pies and christmas pudding.

Questions? Get answers from the Food Ireland staff and other customers.

Food Ireland?