Fonepaw.jp

Fonepaw.jp has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fonepaw.jp?

“Lying Scammers”

Paul A.
5/15/20

It is not free! Neither does it do what is says it will do! After waiting for about an hour for a deep scan to take place, I got the buy product screen, but they had not shown any evidence of retrieving the messages I was after, that is they wanted me to blindly pay up for something they may or may not have been able to do. Avoid this rogue outfit like the plague!

paula881
May 15th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Fonepaw.jp staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fonepaw.jp?

Have a question about Fonepaw.jp?