Review of Followers4you

Tel: +92-3364578797

ashv8
6/18/19

I have paid $200 for Facebook page likes. As per the order, it will be delivered in 24 hours, but I haven't received a single like yet, not even any comment or feedback or confirmation. I feel this site is a scam and not delivering anything. Just takes away money

dominicb54
1/5/19

What kind of "company" offers a service, makes you pay and never sends a confirmation.. then when you try to contact them, no reply from anyone and no service delivered. Absolute scam. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

Thanks for nothing punks.

netsb
10/15/18

The first time when I placed an order with followers4you, the services were not delivered on time. So, I sent an email to followers4you and their response was positive they remedied my situation. I gave them another chance by placing an order for 1000 likes on the very same day. To my surprise, the order was completed in a few minutes. Thanks a lot, followers4you.

sufyant
12/14/15

Followers4you really worked for me in boosting my Instagram followers and made my brand prominent. I would recommend it to all the people who are in need of quality social media marketing.

Questions? Get answers from the Followers4you staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Followers4you