Review of FocusNutra

Tel: +1(888)-255-1750
support@focusnutra.com

anniea34
10/11/17

They are a bunch of scamers....... I paid the shipping for the trial period but didn't read the fine prints...... which said the following...so I was charged $225.00 because I didn't cancel before the 14 days trial period ended..

ou are ordering a 60 capsule bottle of FocusNutra with a 14 day trial offer that costs $4.99 for shipping and handling and on day 14 you will be charged for the full price of $99.99. Orders are shipped via the US postal service. If you choose to keep the product beyond the trial period, you then will be charged the full amount of $99.99. Your 14 day trial begins when you place your trial order. If you are not satisfied with your FocusNutra offer, cancel your subscription before the trial period ends. If you are satisfied with your FocusNutra offer, do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $99.99 approximately 45 days after you placed the order for your trial shipment. For every 30 days thereafter, we will automatically send you a 30-day supply of FocusNutra. The credit card you provide today will be billed $99.99 14 days after your trial order is shipped to you, $99.99 will be billed to your credit card with each successive shipment thereafter.

briana223
12/5/16

This company had an ad online that made their product look like all I had to pay was shipping to try their product. When I got the bottle they sent me I shared it with my wife. She immediately told me to go cancel it or they would charge me an exhorbenant amount for three months. I went back started to read the fine prints in the site. Sure enough it was so. I tried to cancel and they refused. NOW UNDERSTAND OUR LAWS SAY WE CAN CANCEL ANYTHING WITHIN 30 Days as buyer beware security. I immediately got hold of my bank and cancelled my card. If you bought thru paypal cancel your paypal account or go to bank and do a stop payment.

They are truly professional scammers. The cost they want for this product is 4 x "s the local drug store.

Questions? Get answers from the FocusNutra staff and other customers.

FocusNutra?