Review of Fmdsa

Rocky River, OH 44116, US
Tel: (216-615-7500
pam.mace@fmdsa.org

HON Certified

Fmdsa complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health. HON is a non-profit dedicated to improving healthcare information online. For more information, please see the HON certification for Fmdsa.

margoh
2/8/12

I agree with everything Kate K says.

katek5
11/5/11

Asking for a lot of money for FMD, but three years later still no doctors I visit seem to know what it is. I don't see research furthered, I don't see a difference in any FMD patients lives. I am one who is falling through the cracks. Hope I live through it.

eddiel
6/26/09

Fibromuscular dysplasia is an important and under diagnosed disease in the US. Fmdsa.com has some good information, but you can also read a recent WSJ article: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124605981966763611.html - 5% of Americans may have it and are undiagnosed. Women are particularly susceptible.

More from the Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fibromuscular-dysplasia/DS01101

Just telling my truth. Please be easy on me. I don't have a whole lot of reserve to work with. Intended to improve and for the love of others I might not know only. Why, if it is so common to women, has Dr. Oz not mentioned it? Or anyone on the media... I live in love and know my truth.

By Kate K.
Questions? Get answers from the Fmdsa staff and other customers.

Fmdsa?