Fmdsa

Fmdsa has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fmdsa ranks 132nd among Health Information sites.

How would you rate Fmdsa?

“Fibromuscular dysplasia is an important and under diagnosed...”

Eddie L.
6/26/09

Fibromuscular dysplasia is an important and under diagnosed disease in the US. Fmdsa.com has some good information, but you can also read a recent WSJ article: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB*******66763611.html - 5% of Americans may have it and are undiagnosed. Women are particularly susceptible. More from the Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fibromuscular-dysplasia/DS01101 Ask your doctor about it today!

“Asking for a lot of money for FMD, but three years...”

Kate K.
11/5/11

Asking for a lot of money for FMD, but three years later still no doctors I visit seem to know what it is. I don't see research furthered, I don't see a difference in any FMD patients lives. I am one who is falling through the cracks. Hope I live through it.

eddiel
June 26th, 2009

katek5
November 5th, 2011

Just telling my truth. Please be easy on me. I don't have a whole lot of reserve to work with. Intended to improve and for the love of others I might not know only. Why, if it is so common to women, has Dr. Oz not mentioned it? Or anyone on the media... I live in love and know my truth.

By Kate K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fmdsa staff and other customers.

We encourage your participation on this page, but we want to ensure that everyone stays on topic. We welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions and questions, but when you post, make sure your postings are of general interest to most readers. Profan...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fmdsa?

Have a question about Fmdsa?