FMCSAProcessAgent reviews

Tel: 866-306-6745

1 Review From Our Community

alexandray
3/8/16

Dear oh dear! Why did I ever call those unprofessional incompetent people regarding my Limo TCP number, that I needed to get. They convinced me that they will do my paperwork for the TCP number (which is a permit to drive a limo in CA state) and I agreed. 7 month later after me trying to push them with timing, the lady going on medical leave and them not working fast enough they give me my CA number! I was like: "Wait....! I dis not ask for that number I did not pay for this number and that is exactly what I don't need!" But Micki convinced me that I need it (nope I don't, don't do what you are not asked for). Next thing they get the TCP paperwork mailed to me filled up with some major mistakes, which I had to white out, some papers were not even filled up they said read and whose what is best for you. I was like I paid you almost $500 to do this jib in a first place not to get me a CA number that I never needed and now you sending me incomplete paperwork that I needed help with. That was it! I struggled to find another agent and succeeded. The worst part is when in the very beginning of my journey with this Ace Licensing they told me that CA number is what they call TCP, they convinced really convinced that they do it and will do it. But absolute zero knowledge was shown by that in that particular area. Very disappointed. Dear future Limo drivers who needs TCP learn on my bad experience do not contact them, I now know an excellent agency who does it, contact me if you need to know them.

That's the INCOMPETENT people in the TCP area!

Ace Licensing & Permits, Inc
Keeping You Rolling On the Road to Success !
911 13th Street Phenix City, AL 36868

Tip for consumers: it is an agency that I had a bad experience with, in a very particular area the TCP number for a limo company.

Questions? Get answers from the FMCSAProcessAgent staff and other customers.

FMCSAProcessAgent?