Fly24 UK

Fly24 UK has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fly24 UK ranks 158th among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate Fly24 UK?

“EXTORTION!”

N-Martin M.
6/3/15

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS, due to the underhand manner in which they operate. They charged me a service fee of 35% for 4 flights from the UK to Europe. When I complained, they stated these were clearly shown, which they were not. I hope this company has a finite life before it either shuts up shop or gets closed down, having ripped so many people off.

nmartinm
June 3rd, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Fly24 UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fly24 UK?

Have a question about Fly24 UK?