Review of FLX

pyrobot@gmail.com

2 reviews with 4 stars

chrise96
1/23/18
I did lots of research before pulling the trigger on my FLX trail. Many hours online, and visiting shops in Vancouver and Seattle. I was disappointed but not surprised when it didn't show in 3-5 weeks like I was told. it's a brand new company after all and they are bound to have issues. So when it arrived in late September, the rains had already begun here in the Pacific Northwest. But now I am having the fun I used to have when I was a kid on a sting ray. If I was only rating the bike, i would give it 6 stars, and although I am excited and hopeful for this new company, they don't have it quite dialed in yet. They are getting there though, and if it's any consolation, I WILL be buying another FLX.
russb26
12/28/16
UPDATE: The company finally got back to me and sent me the replacement for the defective motor. I was able to follow the step by step video instructions using the tools they provided and make the motor swap. It worked perfectly and I love my bike. It really is an amazing piece of machinery now that it is working properly. ORIGINAL: I got my bike and after one ride it stopped working. They asked me to send pictures of the motor and the immediately identified that the motor was not correctly placed causing the wires to be pulled out of the motor. That was November 25th. I have yet to hear from them again. I have made repeated attempts to get them to respond, even said I would pay for the cost of having a local bike shop replace the motor. Nothing! You will spend a lot and once they have your money, good luck! Hopefully your bike will be one like they show off all the time and not a very heavy conversation piece that you can't ride again. I told all of my friends and family about his bike because I was so excited.

Hi Sanford, we're in production of Blades, delivery will be very soon. Hope you join us!

By Sagui U., FLX Representative

Yes, they did resolve the issue and I am riding an love it!

By Russ B.

Questions? Get answers from the FLX staff and other customers.

12 Photos for FLX