FLX

FLX has a consumer rating of 3.44 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FLX also ranks 11th among Bicycle sites. The most common issues with FLX are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 14.3%

• The customer service is great and helped me through all the questions I had whilst choosing my bike.

• After 6 weeks, I finally got a replacement, and had to pay $75 for a known issue!
How would you rate FLX?

“Great bikes and great service”

jake t.
3/1/20

Ive owned the FLX roadster for three years now and have had no issues! FLX even sent me a new charger when mine didnt appear to be working. I also bought the Miles Board(small carbon fiber electric skateboard) from the same team, and when my remote wasnt working they shipped me another one and just asked for mine back to inspect it.

“All hype, no delivery or service!”

MICHAEL R.
7/26/20

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION! Before you buy a bike from these guys, Take a look at their "D" RATING with the Better Business Bureau and the mountain of horrible reviews for customer service all over the internet... Despite all their happy, high energy, "we love you" nonsense, they have HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and they do not give refunds or exchanges! Bought two bikes in April they changed the delivery date to OCTOBER. THAT'S 6 MONTHS... They raised almost 14 million dollars. I asked for a refund this week, not wanting to wait 3 more months. They sent back two snarky emails and said NO REFUND! BEWARE BEWARE OF THESE GUYS, they are not cyclists. They raise money and then order your bike... BEWARE

customer service (3) 6 weeks (3)
chrise96
January 23rd, 2018
I did lots of research before pulling the trigger on my FLX trail. Many hours online, and visiting shops in Vancouver and Seattle. I was disappointed but not surprised when it didn't show in 3-5 weeks like I was told. It's a brand new company after all and they are bound to have issues. So when it arrived in late September, the rains had already begun here in the Pacific Northwest. But now I am having the fun I used to have when I was a kid on a sting ray. If I was only rating the bike, i would give it 6 stars, and although I am excited and hopeful for this new company, they don't have it quite dialed in yet. They are getting there though, and if it's any consolation, I WILL be buying another FLX.
russb26
December 28th, 2016
UPDATE: The company finally got back to me and sent me the replacement for the defective motor. I was able to follow the step by step video instructions using the tools they provided and make the motor swap. It worked perfectly and I love my bike. It really is an amazing piece of machinery now that it is working properly. ORIGINAL: I got my bike and after one ride it stopped working. They asked me to send pictures of the motor and the immediately identified that the motor was not correctly placed causing the wires to be pulled out of the motor. That was November 25th. I have yet to hear from them again. I have made repeated attempts to get them to respond, even said I would pay for the cost of having a local bike shop replace the motor. Nothing! You will spend a lot and once they have your money, good luck! Hopefully your bike will be one like they show off all the time and not a very heavy conversation piece that you can't ride again. I told all of my friends and family about his bike because I was so excited.

Hi Sanford, we're in production of Blades, delivery will be very soon. Hope you join us!

By Sagui U., Communications Manager

Yes, they did resolve the issue and I am riding an love it!

By Russ B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FLX staff and other customers.

? I have been researching for nearly 5 years, but never spent the money until the FLX Bike came along. And, now I'm sold! We have 2 bikes on the way now!"

flxb
Sagui U.
Communications Manager

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FLX?

Have a question about FLX?