Review of FLX

pyrobot@gmail.com

1 review with 3 stars

blakek8
5/27/17

In May 2016 (yes - one year ago) I paid in advance for a pair of FLX Trail bikes.

I provided a US delivery address. The plan was to keep one in the US and take one to a second home in France. However, I checked the wrong order box and ended up paying the higher shipping charge for EU delivery.

When I discovered this, I revised the shipping address to my French second home. The plan was to keep one there and bring one home.

When the bikes arrived in the EU, there was apparently a demand for a VAT tax. They asked me to sign a power of attorney for an unknown entity to handle that transaction, but would not tell me the actual VAT tax amount. Suspicion arose that the EU might have assigned a higher value than I paid, and would assess the VAT tax rate on the higher value.

With this discovery, I contacted FLX and requested a revision back to my original US delivery address. After a prolonged series of emails, FLX agreed to this.

It is now May 2017 and FLX has not delivered the twin Trail bikes.

Their latest email claims that they have shifted to a newer stronger bike motor and battery design which will delay delivery until June 2017.

Looking on their website, I see that the new design G2 is priced at over $ 3000 each. This is much more than I paid in advance for each of their original models.

If the bikes don't arrive by end of June 2017 I will demand a full refund. If FLX does not comply, I will retain a lawyer and initiate charges of fraudulent business practices and non compliance with my prepaid order.

Has anybody else encountered this lousy execution by FLX staff ?

Blake K.

Hi Sanford, we're in production of Blades, delivery will be very soon. Hope you join us!

By Sagui U., FLX Representative

Yes, they did resolve the issue and I am riding an love it!

By Russ B.
Questions? Get answers from the FLX staff and other customers.

11 Photos for FLX