FlushBathrooms

FlushBathrooms has a consumer rating of 3.47 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FlushBathrooms also ranks 14th among Bathroom sites.

• Change to delivery date accommodated by phoning very efficient customer service team.

• They might be cheap but they have atrocious customer service.
  • Delivery time again exceeded the 6 days with no notification.
How would you rate FlushBathrooms?

“Superb customer service - will definitely use again”

Dave S.
4/27/17

Going to contradict some of the other reviews on here, but customer service from Flush was exemplary - friendly, efficient and went above & beyond to sort me out. Purchased a basin - had some issues with quality from the supplier (not Flush's fault). Flush then stepped up to the mark and worked extremely hard to make sure I ended up with the item I'd ordered, in perfect condition. Responsive on mail & phone, helpful & friendly, kept me informed, and basically went the extra mile. I can't fault them. Will definitely use again, purely because of the service.

“Do not buy from this company!”

Rosie G.
8/4/18

Paid over £300 for 2 vanity units on 11 July. 1 arrived covered in scratches and the other didn't arrive at all! Promised refund for faulty item and advised 2nd vanity unit would be delivered at end of month. No further communication, no refund, 2nd delivery did not arrive, phone not working and when I emailed them again received response saying they had been bought over and were not honouring any purchases prior to 1 August 2018! Oh and by the way, you can take the matter up with your bank just to give you peace of mind! The best laugh was that they were offering 15% off your next purchase! Total con, Stay well clear!

customer service (12) delivery date (3) delivery time (3) vanity unit (3)
rosieg26
August 4th, 2018
deanc49
December 16th, 2017
DAMAGED BATH DELIVERED FROM RAK, WRONG ITEM PICKED AND NEVER DELIVERED. HOURS ON PHONE AND NEVER ANSWERED. HOW CAN THEY GET SO MANY GOOD REVIEWS ITS NOT POSSIBLE. QUOTE FROM BLOKE WHO DID ANSWER A CALL ONCE BY ACCIDENT AS "Ooo i was walking by and i never normally answer calls" spoke to SAM tooo many times to count. FAILED PROMISES ONE AFTER ANOTHER. THANKS FOR NOTHING. GENIE PLUMBING

Tip for consumers: HOPE YOU GET THE RIGHT ITEM>> ON TIME>> AND ITS ISNT DAMAGED

rachaell29
June 11th, 2017
Verified purchase
We found the service generally very good - although there were some hiccups with the delivery date and a number of delivered items.
However, Flush did correct the issues very quickly.

We would suggest anyone buying Hudson Reed taps check with Flush if there are any cheap looking logos - if these are not wanted because.
It should be noted many of the HR product photos are inaccurate regards logos!
jodiet7
January 23rd, 2017
Do not buy a thing from this company if there is even a slight possibility you might have to return it. They will make it impossible!
Customer Service is absolutely appalling, no interest in helping whatsoever.
All the reviews are good... Not so, they removed mine! And who knows if all poor reviews are conveniently removed?!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this company.

philiph67
Verified purchase
Really slow. Still not here. Courier awful (APC). I've given up, driven to Screwfix, sorted. Why make online shopping so painful that it proves shops are actually better!
Good Afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had issues with our courier.
I can see that the item was delivered yesterday (22nd June) after three failed delivery attempts (15th June 13:12,19th June 13:11 and 21st June 17:00)

Kind Regards
Ashlee
deana102
June 28th, 2017
Verified purchase
Great service from ordering to dispatch. I then had a problem with my order in that part of it went missing from the courier and they decided not to tell anyone, until I went to collect it from the depot, I was a little upset at this. I did however contact Flush Bathrooms, who got onto the issue immediately and got it sorted within a couple of days, so overall, I am very happy with them and will use them again.
roberth376
Verified purchase
We ordered vanity unit, tap and WC unit. Although the furniture was in stock it was being held until the tap arrived. When it eventually arrived, the vanity unit - which is sold as a complete unit with the basin, was totally wrong and too small. Rang. And as always they are very pleasant and helpful on the phone, however the replacement basin was not a basin but a 'mirrored wall cabinet ' also not ordered hopefully third time lucky. Frustrating when builders waiting to fit and time wasted all round.
waynem97
June 29th, 2017
Verified purchase
Ordered two bathroom cabinets, one arrived in perfect condition the other had a broken hinge and the fittings were damaged, however the packaging was in good condition which makes me think that this cabinet was packaged and sent out in this condition not a great impression.No complaints though flush got in touch with supplier and they sent a replacement 2 days later. Average quality for the money would order through flush again but check over for damage as soon as the goods arrive.
daves241
April 27th, 2017
Will definitely use again, purely because of the service.
charlotteu2
July 2nd, 2018
Awful customer services and almost impossible to get through by phone so you end up dealing completely in email. Missing item from original order and rude and completely unhelpful delivery driver which meant I couldnt check my items. Despite emailing flush that I could only check after driver had gone, items had turned up 2 wks early so informed them couldn't check thoroughly til bathroom fitter was here. I had also signed couldn't check on the invoice - 1 item was missing and had to pay to get a replacement! Was made to feel it was a huge favour to me that I was only paying half of cost but would get next day delivery... which I didn't get! Got an apology but refused a refund and told to just wait as they had gone 'above and beyond for me'?!
Just do yourselves a favour and avoid it's not worth the hassle!
cazw2
July 26th, 2018
Ordered a double jacuzzi bath. Was told it would come on a certain day so we informed our builders. It came almost a week later causing delay to our project. We were told it would be delivered on the Friday but the 'van broke down', we got told the Monday, but heard nothing. The when it did arrive on Wednesday the builders were not here. This bath was 1.5m by almost 2 metres and there was ONE person delivering it, I had to help him to get it off the lorry! I was told it was a curb side service only which would have been fine if it arrived when they said it would. I was the left with this huge very expensive bath with no way of getting it into the house. Thankfully some helpful passers by gave me a hand otherwise it would have been left outside overnight. The product was poorly packaged making it even harder to manoeuvre and increased the likely hood to damage the product. Terrible customer service and delivery options for such a large expensive product. If it could turn up any time, how are you supposed to have enough people around to get it in the house? Their phone lines were also often down, with an unhelpful message about emailing them. I got one email response to my query almost 2 weeks later after the product had been delivered. Some really basic flaws in the service here, thankfully the product is brilliant, but I will not be using again!
lorim102
June 20th, 2017
Verified purchase
Never recieved my item. Phoned up a few times to be told id be phoned back in 5 minutes as they didnt know where my order was. I had to keep phoning them. Had to request a refund in the end. Girl was very friendly on the phone though.
kieranl4
July 29th, 2016
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. They might be cheap but they have atrocious customer service. The 3-6 day delivery was questioned after 6 days only to be told that it was 3 weeks and only found this out because I asked for tracking details. When I asked for a refund I was told it was against the law to do this over the phone, the frankly revoltingly rude "customer service" lady then hung up. No idea if I am going to get a refund or a product from these sharks. Save yourself the bother - avoid.
Hello Kieran
The item you purchased was a preorder product and was shown on the shopping cart it was. My staff did put the phone down on you as you were rude and abusive. My staff were correct in asking you to email that you wanted to cancel your order, This is clearly stated in our terms and conditions as you wish to end your contract with us.
Regards
Flush Bathrooms
brianc186
July 2nd, 2017
Verified purchase
Goods arrived faulty and did not want a replacement even so I was asked. To sent pictures of the damage so after numerous phone calls I was refunded as originally requested This will not stop me dealing as I have had other goods without any problems
kevina194
August 3rd, 2018
DO NOT USE THEY ARE CROOKS & CON MEN. Promised to refund me £500 in June will not refund. Phones working, no communication. I have reported them to my Credit Card Company and Trading Standards. Just received email from Flush saying they changed ownership on 1st August and will not refund any money from before then. How very Convenient. I say again DO NOT USE THEY ARE CROOKS.
jakkir1
November 10th, 2017
Please be careful if you decide to place an order. The description of my item was detailed as 'chrome' with 'chrome finish'. So one would expect to get an item that is chrome or at least metal with a chrome finish. Two parts of this item are plastic - coloured silver. Flush Bathrooms will not accept this as a fault or accept a mis-leading description and I am left with the expense and inconvenience of sending it back.
Had I known it was plastic I would never have bought it. I would not use this site again.

Tip for consumers: Fully investigate what you are buying as descriptions on the website are mis-leading.

garyp108
Verified purchase
Terrible experience delivery arranged Tues, Thur, Fri, Tue, sink finally arrived Wed, had to ring myself for updates
malcolmj13
June 21st, 2017
Verified purchase
Called for details of a toilet suit wanted everything to enable it to be fitted the guy said fixtures and fittings.it arrived minus the pan fittings I called them very nice lady answered the phone very helpful sent pan fittings, wrong pan fittings called again said she would check with manufacturer two days later more of the wrong pan fittings by which time the plumber supplied at a cost. Nearly good customer service.
garyq
Verified purchase
Certainly not next day delivery. Waited a week, but then couldn't be in on the Friday so opted for Monday delivery. Came on full size pallet, but still had a Mark on one side due to rough handling by the delivery company. No time to check when it was delivered (late) as the delivery driver was in a hurry. Can't be bothered to complain, too busy, so I will touch up the mark.
Mark M. – FlushBathrooms Rep
Thank you for your review.

We do not offer next day delivery, all deliveries (excluding Whirlpool baths) are an estimated 3-6 working days for dispatch.
I am unsure where this information was obtained.

I am sorry to hear the that there was a mark on one of the goods. We would have been able to replace free of charge if advised.

Kind Regards
Ashlee
markc338
December 1st, 2017
I found a light up mirror for half the price on flush bathrooms. After reading some negative reviews I reluctantly ordered as the price was so good. Goods arrived well packaged a few days later however after opening I found the glass was smashed. Alarm bells rang but I emailed the pictures and Megan apologised and sent a replacement immediately. The new one was fine. Sometimes mistakes happen during delivery of fragile items and the response was excellent.
I would definitely order from flush bathrooms again. Thank you Megan for your quick response.
paulac82
June 20th, 2017
Verified purchase
All well until delivery! Should have been delivered on the Friday after being in all day it did not arrive. No phone call which is so wrong what's the point in taking the number and NOT using it. Arrived on the Saturday lucky we were in
Mark M. – FlushBathrooms Rep
Thank you for your review and the feedback in regards to delivery.

We are always striving to improve all aspects of our service and I have given the feedback to our courier liaison manager.

Best Wishes - Flush Team
dougs177
July 7th, 2018
Item not in stock after paying and no refund despite 3 requests after 3 weeks. This company is a DROPSHIPPER - they don't carry stock. AVOID!
anns142
June 23rd, 2017
Verified purchase
Despite us delaying the delivery because of a holiday, we still received our order when we required it.
Easy to order very helpful people.
Would recommend them.
Mark M. – FlushBathrooms Rep
Thank you for your review!

We are pleased to hear that the overall experience with Flush was satisfactory.

We look forward to your future custom.

Kind Regards - Flush Team
sallys88
June 15th, 2017
Verified purchase
In May we did a renovation on our bathroom and ordered a radiator from Flush. The website said delivery was 3-6 working days. When we still had not received the radiator after 6 working days I started calling as we had a plumber waiting to install. In the course of at least ten days my husband and I spoke to different people, all who promised to call back with more details and didn't, or said delivery was imminent, which it wasn't. Eventually our plumber moved on to other work and we had to rehire him once we received delivery of the radiator. I understand that Flush was waiting delivery from their own supplier so they could ship to us, but the Customer Service was terrible. No one called or emailed to say delivery was delayed and once we started calling we were just fobbed off. At one point I was offered a £15 rebate for all the nonsense (nothing in relation to the cost of the radiator and the plumber, but appreciated as a gesture). We have never received the rebate. We have since ordered an accessory to our radiator that we couldn't source elsewhere. Delivery time again exceeded the 6 days with no notification. Once again we had a plumber booked to install and we had to cancel. We received this after one or two days delay but the customer service was lacking.
marcusc42
June 13th, 2017
Verified purchase
Bought a shower, which was apparently reduced to approx half price. It wasn't worth anything close to the price I paid never mind the claimed full price. It was listed under its item number which uncannily was the same as that of a quality manufacturer which is how. I found it and foolishly thought it was from that manufacturer.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FlushBathrooms staff and other customers.

With over 20 years experience, we work with leading suppliers offering the highest quality and value UK bathrooms products.

Mark M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FlushBathrooms?

Have a question about FlushBathrooms?