Review of FlorencesCovel

FlorencesCovel reviews

info@florencescoveljewelry.com

sunk2
11/7/16

I have posted a negative review recently based on my purchasing experience from FlorenceScovel.com and was absolutely sure, that after I've blocked their email address and unsubscribed from all their "promotions", I will NEVER hear from them again. I was SO wrong!!! I keep receiving emails from them every other day and I have no idea how do they manage to go through the "blocking"?!! Only REALL SCAMMERS are capable of that. Leave me alone!!!

lynnettew2
8/25/15

I finally received my order after 3 weeks, but in fairness to them I believe this was the Post Office in New York not them. But haven't had a chance to wear the bracelet yet but I am not very impressed. It is pretty but does not look very sturdy. We'll see I guess.

suea19
7/26/15

A few problems with the courier delivering to the wrong address but the Florence Scovel customer service team were really quick at replying to my emails and very helpful. My jewellery is lovely too

elizabethh63
7/20/15

I've just had confirmation on the items I bought from this company. They got back to me ASAP. Thank you for your quick response,looking for to seeing the items :)

Questions? Get answers from the FlorencesCovel staff and other customers.

FlorencesCovel?