Review of Florasbridal

Florasbridal reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

frannyr
4/15/10

I paid for my wedding gown and never received it!!!!! "Flora" kept stringing me along by email with assurances that my gown was on the way. Now they are not responding to my emails!!! And this has been going on for over 2 months!!

This site is a SCAM!!! BEWARE!!

monicaa
4/10/10

I purchased dress 41 days ago and still don't have any news on the dress: they keep being nice and not giving ANY information on the dress but delaying the "shipping date" ....it sounds like they want to delay to the point I can't file a claim at paypal!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, I ordered a standard US 6 size gown (not custom made) dress..........Do not go through this nerve wreck for nothing! NOT WORTH IT! It supposed to be a happy event but it turns sour if you purchase from this site. STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!!!!!!

maggiel
2/2/10

I purchased a dress from www.florasbridal.com and it was exactly what I wanted. Not just that the quality was good, the customer service was excellent. They were active and very helpful. So recommend to brides that are looking for a nice and affordable wedding dress!

Questions? Get answers from the Florasbridal staff and other customers.

Florasbridal?