FloraQueen ES

FloraQueen ES has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FloraQueen ES ranks 169th among Flower Delivery sites.

How would you rate FloraQueen ES?

“Absolutely horrible!”

Alen B.
7/29/20

If you ever want to surprise your beloved ones on exact date seek for other provider. My aunt never got her birthday present although I had ordered the same 7 days in advance and had left the contact number. The ignorant customer complain department from this company is giving a poor explanation and no one is taking a blame or willing to take responsibility for service lapse. Save your money and nerves for the serious company which is well organized and have properly trained staff and don't get fooled by their marketing propaganda.

alenb20
July 29th, 2020

carolf450
May 25th, 2020

I ordered flowers they were not delivered. Very poor communications same stock answer " we will look into it and get back to you" they don't come back with any reasonable explanation. I have claimed a refund and they are not replying to my emails. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT USE IT!

Products used:
Harmony Flower Bouquet

georgem1311
October 23rd, 2020

I wouldn't even give them a star if that were possible. Delivery was made on time, that is true. However, i paid 134 euros for an arrangement of FREESIAS for my wife and I's 15th wedding anniversary. What my wife received was an arrangement of withered roses and wild flowers in a vase filled with colored and smelly water. I could have bought those at the gas station with 5 euros. I then sent a message to there customer service department attaching photos of the flower arrangement, mentioning my dissatisfaction (my wife's i cannot describe) and the reply came blunt from Maria that having spoken to the local florist they maintain that the flowers were fresh (and sent me a photo). Freshness aside... i paid 134 euros for FREESIAS, not roses or any other type of flowers. So miss on the flowers, miss on the quality. Only thing right was the delivery. Would not recommend and definitely would never buy from them again. I am not sure with which local florists from around the 100 countries they work with, but ultimately it is FloraQueen's responsibility for the paying customer to receive what he has ordered and PAID FOR. Btw... first pic of what i order... others of what was received. Do nor DISAPPOINT your loved ones and buy from FloraQueen.

Could only find a contact form on their website and followed up with a conversation via email

By george m.