FloraPassionIndia reviews

Tel: +91 9920457846
info@florapassionindia.com

snehas19
12/30/17

I always use florapassionIndia when sending flowers to father in banglore. They have a wonderful service, and he always love the flower arrangemen, flower was fresh and quality was good. Also, the service is so fast. It's simply wonderful. I would recommended this website.

nishak4
12/23/17

We now live in the banglore. florapassionIndia make it so easy and wonderful for us to have flowers and gifts delivered to the family for all the special occasions we can't be there for.I would recommended to my friends. Great delivery service.

rajm27
12/20/17

It's my first time to buy online chocolate cake from florapassionIndia.Nice service they provide. Deliver my order On time. Its my first order so florapassionIndia give me 20% discount on my next order.

sumits30
12/14/17

I use this company whenever I need to make a family birthday cake. I had ordered chocolate cake for my daughter birthday.The was look beautiful and taste also nice.24 hours from order to receipt! Good quality items and very well packaged. I will definitely recommend this site to family and friends as the prices and quality are good.

sarikhad
12/1/17

My order No.100001902 . We had ordered the cake online through florapassionIndia for my son's birthday. It was delivered in time and the cake looked same as the photo displayed online. The taste was good and pretty happy that I choose florapassionIndia.

krishnap11
11/16/17

I have ordered the cake from florapassionindia. I put the address of my home but I want My order to deliver in my office which is a far distance from my house. I called their customer care and told them about my destination change.
And florapassionIndia resolves my problem and delivered my order to office. And florapassionindia give me the 50% discount on my next order. The cake was fresh and have good flavoured and it is same as shown in website.

sreeparnas
7/12/17

I had ordered roses for my family members and to be delivered outside Kolkata on the same day as it was her birthday. As I was a bit late I was informed that the flowers would be delivered late in the evening .I kept calling them after wards about the where about are of the flowers . Initially they responded but later hungup my phone .Next day the delivery status was changed to delivered whereas there was no delivery done to the consignee .I called up and they initially said they said they would look into it but later on repeated call they started giving excuses that someone fictitious has accepted it.they never gave me a call back nor refunded my money.
Actually they are total cheats sitting there to play with others emotions and earn money.
Total Fraud

kabirt
6/5/17

In hurry, I ordered blueberry cake with flowers for a friend's birthday. After placing the order, I read reviews at this site and got worried reading bad reviews. But they delivered exactly on time. Cake was delicious and flowers were fresh too. I don't know about others but now I am a satisfied with this service and I want to be a regular customer of this site and will refer this site to everyone in future.

reetua
5/24/17

I have ordered a cake, it was pathetic. They delivered old melted cake. Worst service. Never choose flora

anjalib2
4/24/17

Greetings, this is my order no. 10001030.I think florapassionindia care about feeling and emotions. Because what I told to them, they follow up proper as per as product expectation, time and well freshness in their product service. This correspondence is an acknowledgement of the wonderful, prompt and excellent services rendered by FloraPassionIndia. Thanks to make my day special.

jithinp2
4/12/17

Worst service I ever had in my life. If you don't want to get cheated, I would suggest you stay far away from this vendor. You might get the product if you are really lucky enough!

jasons254
3/1/17

This order 100000890 was our second order and in this order we had purchased many items. I am very happy to say that all the products purchased and used are of good quality and the service provided by the team is awesome. I loved the products. Excellent service & I m sure if u guys care 4 loves they are the people who will take care of rest .you can really trust. Good keep it team florapassionindia.com :)

namitak
8/29/16

One of my colleagues suggested me florapassionindia for online gifts. I was thinking about buying flowers and teddy bear for my girlfriend on her b'day. I ordered heart shape rose bouquet & teddy bear combo. It was a surprise gift for her. She received my gift on exact time as I mentioned. I still remember her million dollar smile after receiving surprise gift. All thanks to florapassionindia. It was a great help from your side. Thank you.

snehas8
4/11/16

The floral collection of Flora Passion India is simply out of this world... All types of flowers are available and that too in various floral arrangements I had ordered a bunch of red roses for my husband It was a surprise for him. Next day a fresh blooming red flower bouquet was delivered right on time at our doorstep He was pretty shocked never expected something like that Thank you flora passion India for helping me to arrange a beautiful surprise for my lovely husband.

rahuln2
3/18/16

I had order a pink rose bouquet for my fiancée on her birthday from Flora Passion India. It was a midnight delivery order. I was so sure they will make it or not. But surprisingly, they deliver it in perfect time. I was thrilled by their delivery services. It was my first time of ordering flower bouquets from any site. I am so impressed with their delivery services. I recommend Flora Passion India to everyone for fresh flower bouquet, cake and chocolates.

rahulp14
3/1/16

Flora Passion India is a good place to shop flowers and cake. Last week I had ordered a black forest cake for my parent's anniversary. They deliver it on our doorstep in perfect time. The cake was so flavourful and fresh. Thank you for making our family celebration too special.

mikes272
2/20/15

After spending 2 hrs on Google search engine and viewed almost 50 sites for buying flower and chocolates. What i noticed that the different sites has different price which was not my budget. That day I closed my laptop and stop searched in internet. But after two day one of my friend suggest the Flora Passion India and he said my go through the site if you like you can. Also he told me I had ordered flowers on the price Rs.2000 and they delivered in same days.

Believing his word I first time purchased one flower bouquet in the price of Rs.3000 according to their term and condition they delivered in the midnight in same day. Really i was surprised to see their service. According to me very rarer site offering such kind of facilities.

Questions? Get answers from the FloraPassionIndia staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FloraPassionIndia