SOS Cleaning & Restoration reviews

1 star

keng107
Ken G.
6/29/17

My wife and I needed our well worn floor tile cleaned and rejuvenated. Mark Buckingham arrived on schedule and proceeded to show us how he intended to do just that. Mark was true to his word. Our tile floors look like new!

marinar28
Marina R.
6/29/17

Great company to work with!! Quick response, polite, friendly. Very conscientious about their work proformed. Will use them again

judyl90
Judy L.
6/29/17

We recently had our carpets cleaned by Floor Restore. Mark did an amazing job and our carpets have never looked better. We appreciate the green products that are used and highly recommend their service.

christyg31
Christy G.
6/29/17

Floor Restore has cleaned our carpets for years! I am thankful for them. Mark... The owner... Cleans the carpet himself... And does a thorough job. He is professional, prompt, knowledgeable and honest. They do a great job and are reasonably priced. Don't risk your home and carpets to someone cheap or unknown. Floor restore is the best!! Thanks!!

eileens63
Eileen S.
6/29/17

I had to get a spots out of my carpet and Floor Restore was a great help with that. They did a great job removing all the spots, even though it took a couple attempts. I have used them three times and they have always been good.

lorik69
Lori K.
6/29/17

We appreciated their explanations of everything. Floor Restore did the carpets throughout most of our house, two chairs, and a loveseat. They worked hard on getting all of the pet stains that were in our carpet. They were very explicit about what was going to come out and what was not going to come out. They were very good at explaining everything when the work was done.

andreay12
Andrea Y.
6/29/17

Floor restore did an awesome job on all our carpets. They were so quick and professional. I would definitely recommend them to others.

kathyh163
Kathy H.
6/29/17

Love Floor Restore! Our tiled kitchen floor never looked better. We've used them several times and will use them again

jenniferh423
Jennifer H.
6/29/17

I highly recommend Floor Restore. They are very experienced in all aspects of floor/carpet cleaning and care.

adamb262
Adam B.
6/29/17

We have used for restore many times over the past few years. Mark has always done a great job and we have never found a better carpet cleaner. We are happy to tell all our friends about this great company.

matthewl90
matthew l.
6/29/17

Mark is tremendous! We live on a farm and he can suck out the dirt and grime of the farm soil that embeds itself into our carpet. Highly recommend Floor Restore

leilianil1
Leiliani L.
6/29/17

We purchased a home and needed carpet cleaning before moving our furniture in. We called a few businesses and Floor Restore was able to fit us in within two days. The owners were very friendly and helpful. The cleaning of the carpets was great and we were grateful for their quick service so we could continue to get our family settled into our new home.

orlandom36
Orlando M.
6/29/17

This is the second time we've used Floor Restore. Both times the service was top notch and the results were amazing. We've used a few other carpet cleaning companies before, but the results and ultimately what you actually pay for versus what you were initially quoted did not match up. They are fair, timely and the overall value exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend at least contracting them for your carpet cleaning needs.

chrism535
Chris M.
6/29/17

Our carpet looks brand new. Mark was very thorough and you can tell he genuinely cares about what he does and makes a point to do it well. We were also pleasantly surprised by the pricing and how reasonable it was to clean our entire house with the best (platinum) package.

suek98
Sue K.
6/29/17

I highly recommend this company. Mark has a thorough knowledge of his business, is personable and professional and did a great job cleaning my carpets for a very reasonable price.

katiel70
Katie L.
6/29/17

We had rugs cleaned with Floor Restore, and we are very happy with the results. The rugs look wonderful and don't smell like chemicals, just wool. Mark was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. His staff was wonderful as well. The rugs did take a bit to get back to me, but the business of the holiday season certainly merits that. I could have gotten my rugs cleaned elsewhere for less, but in doing my research, I felt confident they had the knowledge and skills to do the job properly. I would definitely recommend them!

time49
Tim E.
6/29/17

Our entire experience with Floor Restore was great - from scheduling the services to having the work done. We definitely will be using them again and would highly recommend them to anyone considering carpet or tile cleaning!

tracyb186
Tracy B.
6/29/17

Floor restore was great. Mark was on time, professional, reasonably priced and my carpets look great! Helped with my pet stains and applied a protectant to help our carpets withstand the next accident. Definitely recommend Floor Restore for your next floor care needs!

martinf95
Martin F.
6/29/17

Mark went out of his way to make sure that drying equipment went in as soon as possible. Thank you so much for taking time out of your weekend to help us!

kristib57
Kristi B.
6/29/17

You guys are the best! I am continually amazed by the stains that Mark is able to get out! My carpets look and feel new again!

hollyq2
Holly Q.
6/28/17

Floor Restore is always happy to come back and tackle any stubborn spots that recur. THey move light rugs and clean them as well.

dianep151
Diane P.
6/8/17

The service was outstanding! I have never worked with such a wonderful carpet service before. I'm very happy with the outcome of the cleaning too!!

haroldk34
Harold K.
5/24/17

We did not feel that the representative was thorough enough in cleaning around heat ducts, furniture and miscellaneous items in the house
For what was done we thought the price was somewhat out of line
Harold K McMahon

sherif13
Sheri F.
5/12/17

I feel like I can trust them! Which says a lot when getting carpets done. Have used now for years and every experience has been wonderful! I also feel that they do not try to up sell you and are honest in what you really need to keep your carpets in optimal condition.

52 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the SOS Cleaning & Restoration staff and other customers.

SOS Cleaning & Restoration?