Review of Flipescrow

Flipescrow reviews

wilsonr24
2/15/19

This website is a total scam and scammed me for an account worth $25,000 USD. I thought it was legit due to the amount of reviews but they're all fake. If you look closely you can see each account only has 1 review. This site will either be used to scam you for money and your account. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!

mitchellc63
1/4/19

Sold my page here, paid via BTC, quick and smooth transaction, friendly staff, will defo be back, huge vouch.

davidk772
1/2/19

Was buying an instagram account for my company, used this site as an escrow service, went very swiftly. I recommend this site to ANYONE who wants to safeguard their transaction.

sams579
12/27/18

I purchased an Instagram account and within 15 minutes I had made my payment and received my account. Very trusted and excellent customer service.

jamest529
12/27/18

i personally was very skeptical at first selling my 1 million follower Instagram page but i gave it a go and it worked out very smooth and fast. I got my funds within 10-15 minutes of sending my account details and it couldn't have gone any better. I highly recommend you use them if your selling or buying and sort of account, as they know how to secure the account if your buying and safely do the transaction.

joeb587
12/10/18

i bought an instagram account for $1000 and the transaction went smoothly, i was suggested to use this website by former colleage.

johnj762
12/10/18

Short vouch for flipescrow recently sold a 500k instagram page. Took me away on how fast the responses were and extremely professional way of handling my transaction. Received my money in less than 12 hours. Thank you 10/10

Questions? Get answers from the Flipescrow staff and other customers.

Flipescrow?