Review of Flip2dacore

Tel: +1 855-646-1390

1 Review From Our Community

naenaem
6/7/11

I ordered a beaded bracelet from the website. It specializes in Filipino jewelry and accessories. Although it was exciting to find a company who makes authentic and affordable items to show filipino pride, the process I have been put through is horrible. I paid 9.00 for the bracelet and 8.50 for shipping, I have yet to receive my item. This was a birthday present that unfortunately did not arrive on time. Now there have been two messages sent from me to the seller, via their contact page. In response I am being told that my item being shipped out was delayed due to restocking, then it turns into the holiday delayed shipping. It now has been 3 weeks. I was JIPPED! I am so disappointed in how this website has conducted their business. I would have become a constant buyer but as of now, I am ceasing any future purchases that I even think of making from www.flipdacore.com, www.flip2dacore.com, www.flipcore.com! AVOID these sites at all risks!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Flip2dacore staff and other customers.

Flip2dacore?