Flip

Flip has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Flip ranks 33rd among Apartment Rental sites.

How would you rate Flip?

“Flip made my whole subleasing process every easy”

Harsh A.
1/5/19

My subleasing process was not difficult at all thanks to Flip. They did everything, from ensuring the income of the tenants to making an agrrement for the lease. When the tenant failed to pay his rent, Flip made sure to solve the issue and provide me the money they owed. Because of this, I strongly recommend them!

harsha8
Harsh A.
January 5th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Flip staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flip?

Have a question about Flip?