Flights Services reviews

Tel: 1-888-742-4496
info@flightsservices.com

josephd442
8/19/19

Flightservices.com is a SCAM company. They have their own 800 numbers associated with major airline names when you web search. They MISREPRESENT THEMSELVES as part of an airline's services in attempts to charge fees for NO COST services, such as flight changes. In my case, they charged $149.00 for a flight change, but called the airline and pretended to be me. They requested the flight change, giving the FALSE reason that I had been in an auto accident.
Their actual website has no content, and their 888 number via Square (which handles their transactions) provides NO way for outside parties to communicate by phone. This company is patently dishonest, and I suspect what they are doing is actually illegal.

brianj112
9/25/17

Thanks a lot, Flightservices.com to give me $20 off on Christmas offer for united airlines flight reservation. I hope you'll give me more offers on my next flights.

Response from Vikash K., Flights Services Representative
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We always try to Provide best deals to our customers. Thanks Again :)
maryd253
4/19/17

I was very happy with your agent, he very patient and tried hard for my deal so I really appreciate, I'll come to him again next time.
Thankyou Flightsservices.com

Response from Vikash K., Flights Services Representative
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Our Agents always ready to help you.
emmaf38
3/28/17

Recently I had my tour to New York. I really enjoyed this tour. Thanks to Flights services for acting as catalyst to make my tour marvelous. I still remember my New Year trip to Los Angeles and bad experience with Cheapoair. They screwed-up my 2017 New Year. I spent over 6 hours trying to get help over the phone. But didnt get any support. They only care about Dollars but not about Customer Comfort and Satisfaction.

deeptim
3/22/17

I've been booking with Flights Services for my daughters and my self over the years they have the cheapest fares. ThankYou Flights Services

Response from Vikash K., Flights Services Representative
Thank you for taking the time to review our services.
adelal1
2/23/17

The website is very easy to use. Gave us a good flights for the price. we will certainly recommend this site for booking flights!

Hi Richard, I sincerely apologize for inconvenience. we tried to call you since yesterday but phone was in Voicemail, We will call you today as soon as possible or you can call us at +1-888-742-4496 and email on bookings@flightsservicesc.com

By Vikash K., Flights Services Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Flights Services staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Flights Services