Review of FlightsKart

Tel: 1-800-634-0026
support@flightskart.com

marciab96
6/26/19
• Updated review

A lot of folks have complained about this company. I posted about my interaction with them and it seems that most of the complaints are the same. Cancellations forcing the purchase of much more expensive ticket.

I am an attorney in the Los Angeles area. Anyone interested in joining with me in a class action against this company for fraud, please email me with your info at this address
marciabrewer3@sbcglobal.net.

They need to be put out of business and we need to be reimbursed for the extra expenses we had to pay out of pocket.

Marcia Brewer

“NEVER USE THIS COMPANY”
6/4/19
• Previous review

I add my two cents to the other complaints. Supposedly purchased a ticket and received confirmation. Price $268. Called the company to ask about the reservation and how my sister could get the same flight for same price. During the conversation they said they were going to cancel my reservation. I very strongly said no do not. The person confirmed the reservation was not cancelled. I never received a cancellation notice.
I tried to confirm with the airline today. No reservations. I had to pay $532 for the ticket so I can travel to a pre paid event. If they had notified me immediately after my phone conversation with them I could have purchased a ticket for $360.
I am going to sue them for the difference.

If you get directed to their web site, do not use them. Just click off the site and use another company.

gustavoo6
6/6/19

this company is not serious, they canceled my flight a week before traveling on my vacations I had to buy another ticket and it cost me 300 dollars, the worst is that they can not give a reason why they canceled it .........

johannap18
6/2/19

I purchased a flight over 2 months ago and I confirmed everything with the airline. A few days ago, I received an email stating that the flight was cancelled!!!!!!! I called them and they blamed Delta. I called Delta with flight karts on the phone and they changed their story!!! Then they claimed it was a system error and that I can purchase another flight for more money!!! They have not returned my money!!! They also did the same to another family member. Pleaseeeeeeeee!!! DO NOT book through this company!!!! I have called them over 200 times and can't speak with a supervisor.

fm53
5/24/19

Me and my sister purchased tickets from this company who lied and said they worked for Delta airlines. No company should ever ask you to email Photo ID and a copy of your credit card. No real call center will call you arguing and cursing to explain that they are not a scam. The purchase transaction shows up as ARC, which is another red flag. The email says you can cancel within 24 hours on one line and then another line says they are non-refundable The company sent us tickets for the Netherlands and Austria however our trip was to Mexico. its a husband and wife who are running this scam from there home. The banks are now onto this company because Wells Fargo sent out a fraudulent alert. . They are only out to get your personal information and money. You will not be flying anywhere. Anyone who has been caught up should report directly to the airline and BBB, this company needs to be shut down.

jamekam2
5/7/19

I purchased a flight threw this company!! Put in all my credit card information. Got the confirmed booked statement via email!! But waited 24 hours to get a canceled email. No reasons why or anything!! Had to end up paying 622 threw Delta instead of 500 threw them!! Such a SCAM!!!! BEWARE!!!! They deserve 0 stars

floo
4/30/19

Made a reservation on line .got a confirmation number. 2 days later received a phone call stating that my ticket price went up . Alex was very rude and not professional at all, he was constantly saying to me do you even know what scam means not even letting me say anything . I can't Believe what just happened. Do not do not make a reservation with flights kart it's a scam total scam!

marianai1
4/12/19

Tried to buy airline tickets twice without success. They send you an email that says TRIP CONFIRMED and then they cancel it. Customer support HORRIBLE, they treat you like they are doing you a favor. Will never recommend this website!

kr148
3/24/19

Booked my flight and received confirmation including confirmation number. Wanted to check in day before flight. Airline had no reservation for this confirmation. I called FlightKart and they said my flight was canceled with an attitude. I was able to book a flight directly with the airline but ended up paying double. Stay away from this site

tg99
T G.
2/23/19

Received confirmation of my flight even chose my seats! Then the next day they cancelled my trip! When I called they said I did not send them my credit card and ID via email that is in the terms. Who does that! Send personal info via email! Then she said I was able to book in 72 hrs for 500$ more, what a SCAM

georgiag31
11/22/18

Disgusting and a bunch of scammers. Booked flights on 16th November which was confirmed. A week later they cancelled wuthout any reason and raises the price of the airfares on their website. PLEASE DO NOT BOOK FLIGHTS WITH THESE PEOPLE!

avitoshp
11/17/18

I paid for the Ticket with United but found there was no booking and there was no ticket issued. Never use this company.Very Very poor service plus scam

gaylad
10/27/18

If I only had read the reviews of this company first I would have NEVER booked on here.
I booked a flight for my elderly father in July for travel the end of Oct., the night before he was to leave, I called the airlines to check him in and confirm his reservation...UA said he didn't have one that it had been cancelled by FLIGHT KARTS, I received no notification of any cancellation and am still checking to see if his card was indeed charged. After numerous tries and getting disconnected numbers, I finally found a good number, they blamed the airlines for cancelling and swear they sent a email which I never received. Very unwilling to help or care that this happened-they are probably used to it. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!

ve13
10/15/18

Setup flight with this company, gave them my credit card, got confirmation email, got confirmation record locate number from airline to then find out someone cancelled my flight...This left me scrambling the day of my flight to find other options...NOT A RELIABLE COMPANY...DO NOT USE!!! Likely they are only gathering contact or personal info.

liad8
9/10/18

The company cancelled the flight after went through the payment steps. I am afraid that flightskart is just taking my personal information and canceled the flight. It is real horrible experience with the FlightsKart. No explanation, just sent a email that your flight has canceled. I have to rearrange the hotel and renting a car. What a waste of time and energy.I don't want to even give 1 star.

alfomst
9/4/18

Booked a flight three days ago- everything went through, I received a confirmation e-mail and a reservation number for the airline- was able to log in to airline site and confirm seats: today they sent a cancellation email without any explanation.

pedrov27
8/21/18

I just want to advise you that once this agency pop out in your phone or computer screen to book a flight, chose another agency, all the reviews they have are true, these people form flight kart are unprofessional and the customer service is bad. We booked a flight with them and they cancelled the flight right away when they took our money, never send a email to confirm the flight number or anything, they also called our bank saying that we were doing fraud lol, because we wanted our money back. After all that, they even called us saying that we won't flight with American again, and that we were lairs because we called the bank to cancel the transaction that they never made for us.

luzm30
8/18/18

I booked my flight with this website 4 months ahead and I noticed the day before my flight did not have assigned seats. I called them and they reassured me that my seats were confirmed and once I got to the airport the airline would assign my seats. I called the airlines and they also reassured me that my seats were confirmed and the airlines would give me assigned seats once I arrived there. I began to look at the reviews of this website and I couldn't believe how bad they were and I started to panic. Once I got to the airport the next day everything went smoothly and the seats were assigned with no problem. In fact they sat us in economy plus with plenty of leg room. Best seats I've ever gotten so many times I've traveled. Coming back home I also got the same seats. I was very happy with this website and couldn't understand all the bad reviews they were given.

pedror64
8/2/18

The company places false/misleading information online. I called to inform them that the flight that was unavailable for me is still up on the website. I was told that they are unable to confirm flights, so what's the point of being a travel agency. You deserve a 1 star.

anam239
7/26/18

Long story short no ticket, no supervisor, no reservation ... they are fake. I am mad because I had to pay much more due to last minute purchase. DO NOT EVEN TRY with this fake company.

monicav29
5/22/18

Im super disappointed about this company, they offered me a discount and later my trip was canceled and American Airlines told me they never payed your flight you dont have a flight now, later I called to this $#*!ing company and they told me that you have to pay again send me a photo of your credit card and an ID, obviously I didnt, I talked with my bank and they charged the amount of the flight, Thanks be to God the bank report this payment because was a fraud!!!!!!!
What a shame with this kind of people!!!!!!
Never trust them!!!!!

kalim21
4/12/18

According to several people review your webstei. Is this a scam website? Scam business name? Your business is ruinning their trip, it is not a joke,

dlm4
4/4/18

I was booking a flight online and went through all the screens inputting all my information including the credit card information. When I hit the enter button to complete the transaction screen popped up saying there was an error so I called the 1800 number and was told that the ticket I wanted was not available. The woman on the phone offered me a ticket that cost $60 more. She said she could not see the price I had on my screen so I hung up and tried booking again. This time it went through online and I received a confirmation number and again called the 1800 number to confirm it was booked. I asked the person on the phone for the airline reservation number. They said it would take a couple of hours to process and I would receive an email with the number. Needless to say I did not receive the airline reservation number, instead it was an email stating, "TRIP CANCELLED". I called up to tell them I did not cancel the trip. The response was they do not guarantee the prices and the woman went on to read their terms and conditions, "Until and during the time period the payment is being charged and realized in full from the credit card, should there be an increase in airfare or taxes, the same will be intimated to the Customer and his consent sought before debiting the Customer's credit card. Unless or until the payment is realized in full, the booking is subject to cancellation by the Airline or by Flights Kart without any prior notice".
BAIT and SWITCH and if you don't go for it... TRIP CANCELLED.
SHAME ON THIS COMPANY!

gh597
4/4/18

Worst OTA I've ever attempted to use. Just like everyone else noted below, booked 2 tickets through FlightsKart, received a confirmation, only to have it cancelled 24 hours later via email with no explanation. I called multiple times and dealt with an Indian gentlemen named "Allen". Allen confirmed FlightsKart sends a confirmation to the end-buyer without actually having the discounted seats from the airline, and if they don't ultimately get them at the price offered, they cancel with the end-user...our plans be damned. He then tried to blame the mistake on the airline. I informed him this is a horrific business model for the end-user. He didn't care.

I then called American Airlines to notify them of what occurred with FlightsKart, how they ultimately lost my business for this trip, and how it reflects negatively on AA. AA then surprisingly confirmed they received and accepted my reservation from FlightsKart, only for it to be later cancelled by FlightsKart. AA was apologetic and not happy, and promised to run my complaint through the proper channels.

If this happens to you, I suggest filing a complaint with the airline involved, and hopefully after enough complaints are logged airlines will discontinue the business relationship with this awful company.

badakal
3/29/18

This company did the same thing to me today. And when I got the cancellation one hour after I made the reservation, I called and the call center person, who was Indian, told me that the price "suddenly went up" as I was purchasing the ticket today. I should have found this review page before I purchased. This was a real disappointment and I feel so gross having been scammed by this loser company.

bretth44
3/13/18

After booking a flight with flightskart, all of a sudden i received a email stating that my flight has been cancelled, with no reason , no explanation, no correspondence, i just think the service of flightskart is beyond pathetic and their services should be avoided at all costs. the worst travel agency i ever worked with.

Questions? Get answers from the FlightsKart staff and other customers.

3 Photos for FlightsKart