Review of FlightsKart

Tel: 1-800-634-0026
support@flightskart.com

georgiag31
11/22/18

Disgusting and a bunch of scammers. Booked flights on 16th November which was confirmed. A week later they cancelled wuthout any reason and raises the price of the airfares on their website. PLEASE DO NOT BOOK FLIGHTS WITH THESE PEOPLE!

avitoshp
11/17/18

I paid for the Ticket with United but found there was no booking and there was no ticket issued. Never use this company.Very Very poor service plus scam

gaylad
10/27/18

If I only had read the reviews of this company first I would have NEVER booked on here.
I booked a flight for my elderly father in July for travel the end of Oct., the night before he was to leave, I called the airlines to check him in and confirm his reservation...UA said he didn't have one that it had been cancelled by FLIGHT KARTS, I received no notification of any cancellation and am still checking to see if his card was indeed charged. After numerous tries and getting disconnected numbers, I finally found a good number, they blamed the airlines for cancelling and swear they sent a email which I never received. Very unwilling to help or care that this happened-they are probably used to it. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!

ve13
10/15/18

Setup flight with this company, gave them my credit card, got confirmation email, got confirmation record locate number from airline to then find out someone cancelled my flight...This left me scrambling the day of my flight to find other options...NOT A RELIABLE COMPANY...DO NOT USE!!! Likely they are only gathering contact or personal info.

liad8
9/10/18

The company cancelled the flight after went through the payment steps. I am afraid that flightskart is just taking my personal information and canceled the flight. It is real horrible experience with the FlightsKart. No explanation, just sent a email that your flight has canceled. I have to rearrange the hotel and renting a car. What a waste of time and energy.I don't want to even give 1 star.

alfomst
9/4/18

Booked a flight three days ago- everything went through, I received a confirmation e-mail and a reservation number for the airline- was able to log in to airline site and confirm seats: today they sent a cancellation email without any explanation.

pedrov27
8/21/18

I just want to advise you that once this agency pop out in your phone or computer screen to book a flight, chose another agency, all the reviews they have are true, these people form flight kart are unprofessional and the customer service is bad. We booked a flight with them and they cancelled the flight right away when they took our money, never send a email to confirm the flight number or anything, they also called our bank saying that we were doing fraud lol, because we wanted our money back. After all that, they even called us saying that we won't flight with American again, and that we were lairs because we called the bank to cancel the transaction that they never made for us.

luzm30
8/18/18

I booked my flight with this website 4 months ahead and I noticed the day before my flight did not have assigned seats. I called them and they reassured me that my seats were confirmed and once I got to the airport the airline would assign my seats. I called the airlines and they also reassured me that my seats were confirmed and the airlines would give me assigned seats once I arrived there. I began to look at the reviews of this website and I couldn't believe how bad they were and I started to panic. Once I got to the airport the next day everything went smoothly and the seats were assigned with no problem. In fact they sat us in economy plus with plenty of leg room. Best seats I've ever gotten so many times I've traveled. Coming back home I also got the same seats. I was very happy with this website and couldn't understand all the bad reviews they were given.

pedror64
8/2/18

The company places false/misleading information online. I called to inform them that the flight that was unavailable for me is still up on the website. I was told that they are unable to confirm flights, so what's the point of being a travel agency. You deserve a 1 star.

anam239
7/26/18

Long story short no ticket, no supervisor, no reservation ... they are fake. I am mad because I had to pay much more due to last minute purchase. DO NOT EVEN TRY with this fake company.

monicav29
5/22/18

Im super disappointed about this company, they offered me a discount and later my trip was canceled and American Airlines told me they never payed your flight you dont have a flight now, later I called to this $#*!ing company and they told me that you have to pay again send me a photo of your credit card and an ID, obviously I didnt, I talked with my bank and they charged the amount of the flight, Thanks be to God the bank report this payment because was a fraud!!!!!!!
What a shame with this kind of people!!!!!!
Never trust them!!!!!

kalim21
4/12/18

According to several people review your webstei. Is this a scam website? Scam business name? Your business is ruinning their trip, it is not a joke,

dlm4
4/4/18

I was booking a flight online and went through all the screens inputting all my information including the credit card information. When I hit the enter button to complete the transaction screen popped up saying there was an error so I called the 1800 number and was told that the ticket I wanted was not available. The woman on the phone offered me a ticket that cost $60 more. She said she could not see the price I had on my screen so I hung up and tried booking again. This time it went through online and I received a confirmation number and again called the 1800 number to confirm it was booked. I asked the person on the phone for the airline reservation number. They said it would take a couple of hours to process and I would receive an email with the number. Needless to say I did not receive the airline reservation number, instead it was an email stating, "TRIP CANCELLED". I called up to tell them I did not cancel the trip. The response was they do not guarantee the prices and the woman went on to read their terms and conditions, "Until and during the time period the payment is being charged and realized in full from the credit card, should there be an increase in airfare or taxes, the same will be intimated to the Customer and his consent sought before debiting the Customer's credit card. Unless or until the payment is realized in full, the booking is subject to cancellation by the Airline or by Flights Kart without any prior notice".
BAIT and SWITCH and if you don't go for it... TRIP CANCELLED.
SHAME ON THIS COMPANY!

gh597
4/4/18

Worst OTA I've ever attempted to use. Just like everyone else noted below, booked 2 tickets through FlightsKart, received a confirmation, only to have it cancelled 24 hours later via email with no explanation. I called multiple times and dealt with an Indian gentlemen named "Allen". Allen confirmed FlightsKart sends a confirmation to the end-buyer without actually having the discounted seats from the airline, and if they don't ultimately get them at the price offered, they cancel with the end-user...our plans be damned. He then tried to blame the mistake on the airline. I informed him this is a horrific business model for the end-user. He didn't care.

I then called American Airlines to notify them of what occurred with FlightsKart, how they ultimately lost my business for this trip, and how it reflects negatively on AA. AA then surprisingly confirmed they received and accepted my reservation from FlightsKart, only for it to be later cancelled by FlightsKart. AA was apologetic and not happy, and promised to run my complaint through the proper channels.

If this happens to you, I suggest filing a complaint with the airline involved, and hopefully after enough complaints are logged airlines will discontinue the business relationship with this awful company.

badakal
3/29/18

This company did the same thing to me today. And when I got the cancellation one hour after I made the reservation, I called and the call center person, who was Indian, told me that the price "suddenly went up" as I was purchasing the ticket today. I should have found this review page before I purchased. This was a real disappointment and I feel so gross having been scammed by this loser company.

bretth44
3/13/18

After booking a flight with flightskart, all of a sudden i received a email stating that my flight has been cancelled, with no reason , no explanation, no correspondence, i just think the service of flightskart is beyond pathetic and their services should be avoided at all costs. the worst travel agency i ever worked with.

karolinab6
3/8/18

I booked a ticket through FlightsKart and got a confirmation email. 2 weeks after they asked me to call them, and I was told that I had to pay $150 more for another flight because the other one was cancelled. I understand that those things happen, but I expect an earlier notification as the prices increase everyday so waiting 2 weeks to tell me is totally unacceptable

barryp34
2/22/18

Booked a flight to Punta Cana through them. Received confirmation after processing all my information. Only to get another email at a later time saying it was cancelled, After calling customer service they told me it was a glitch on there website and if I wanted to keep the same flight it would be additional charges. I tried for hours to speak with a manager only to come with no luck. Could not even get a manager name. They advertise false prices. Sad to say after reading reviews I am not the only one who experienced this

nancys261
2/14/18

Same as the rest. "Booked" a flight. 2 weeks later, only 2 days before the flight, received an email that the "flight was cancelled". Now we have no reservations and will have to rebook at a much higher price.
I plan to file a complaint with the Dallas, Texas Attorney General Consumer Complaints department ("headquarters" listed in Dallas) and with United and Google Flights, which is how we located this company.

snows1
2/5/18

This is just another East Indian fraudulent business. Paid for a first class ticket online. It was coach when I printed the ticket at the airport. The operators intentionally dropped my call repeatedly, so I could not resolve their mistake (fraud) before the flight took off. I missed Christmas with my niece because of these bastards. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SCAMMERS ! ! !

pauletteh9
2/1/18

Made a reservation online. It was confirmed online. Next morning I had an email saying the flight had been cancelled. I called them and they gave an flimsy excuse and said the flight would now be about $200 more for the same reservation. DON't USE THEM!!!!

sherwinw1
1/24/18

Another bunch of Sleazy Liars operating in a cave. Don't trust them. They cancelled my flight 2 days after I booked with them.

lynandjoel
12/25/17

DO NOT book a flight with this scam of an agency. We booked flights for grandchildren coming to visit at Christmas. Had seat assignments and all. At the last minute we were told by them that the reservations were cancelled. The agent barely spoke English and simply said the confirmation number we were given was an internal number and not an American Airlines number. Sorry folks you lose. Read other reviews. They all had the same experience. Do yourself a favor -- stay away.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this agency. They are a fraud.Read the reviews

patriciaa117
11/30/17

I have read all these bad reviews and thought of sharing my experience as well so that people would know this is not a scam website. I have booked ticket for my family and didn't get confirmation email for over 24 hours. Checked with my bank and no charges were made either. I started to doubt and started calling them. I was worried as i came across all these negative reviews. Even my husband was worried and he is usually pretty relaxed. But i kept calling them and waited for another day because i really want the price i was offered. And guess what! We got our tickets and saved over $800!!! Unbelievable.

tonyar19
11/29/17

Do not book a flight through FlightsKart. It is a scam. I purchased 8 tickets and they cancelled the reservation the following day. The cancellation cost me $900+. They are blaming it on the airlines but FlightsKart are offering the discount and refusing to honor it, not the airlines. BEWARE!!!

Questions? Get answers from the FlightsKart staff and other customers.

FlightsKart?