FlightCentre.co.uk

FlightCentre.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FlightCentre.co.uk also ranks 126th among Plane Tickets sites.

How would you rate FlightCentre.co.uk?

“If you go to the Flight centre whatever price they give you go direct to the airline its cheaper”

Simon E.
6/17/15

I was looking for a flight tickets to go to Los Angeles for 4 people and I saw a deal in the national newspaper for £499 each, I went to book the tickets only to be told that those tickets were for fixed dates and the best price they can do the tickets for was £950 each, going with a airline I have never heard of with at least 2 stops both ways. As I knew I could go direct to any airline and get the tickets cheaper I said no thanks and got up to leave, as I was leaving she gave me her card and said they will price match if I find it cheaper. I left thinking why would I come back to the Flight centre if I can find the tickets cheaper by my self and they were then going to sell me the tickets for the same price I had already found. I found the tickets for £550 each direct flight and with a airline I had heard of.

simone140
June 17th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the FlightCentre.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FlightCentre.co.uk?

Have a question about FlightCentre.co.uk?