Flexsteel Industries reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

donnat107
12/31/17

I spent my retirement check on what I thought was quality furniture .The brand being flexsteel,I thought it would be a good investment.It was a pretty dark brown leather..was I wrong! Within a few months the recliner started making grinding noises each time the up and down button was pressed; like it was rubbing on something Had a technician come twice and he couldnt seem to hear the noise.He said you need to sit in the middle.What, never heard of that!!Finally,another management person came and found the whole mechanical unit was bent scraping.They replaced it..got a new chair.Then within two or three years the couch leather started turning orange and the lines in the leather made it look 20 yrs old.Obvious poor quality,I tried to contact Flex steel..no response!I felt I had just wasted thousands for junk furniture.Looked on line for reviews on these products.I was shocked at all the bad reports, pages of them!Just so you know,check out the reviews before wasting your money.I will never buy their products again.Sould have taken a vacation instead!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Flexsteel Industries staff and other customers.

Flexsteel Industries?