Review of FlexPVC

FlexPVC reviews

dinaz7
Dina Z.
2/6/19

I have ordered from here before. Great products and timely delivery. Ordering is a little overwhelming with all the steps, but I understand the need. Would like a little more phone tech support. But I was able to answer my questions through the website help info.

marks1254
mark s.
1/29/19

I ordered one of the three items in error. I ordered 1/2 MPT x 3/8 slip socket. I should have ordered 1/2 MPT x 1/2 slip socket. But with the restock and shipping charges, I just can't justify the cost in sending the 24 pieces back. My fault...

clayc42
Clay C.
1/29/19

I wanted to double check that this item was in stock with someone over the phone, but couldn't get a live person only recordings. Since there were not returns or cancellations on this item I just wanted to ensure we would recieve in time for our needs

kylem215
Kyle M.
1/27/19

I had a little trouble discerning between similar parts, and the price differences. I called, and did not receive much clarification, but did receive confirmation that you had the hose. As I am a web designer and developer, I might add that your website could a redesign and update. Improving your branding, ( logo) and website design/usability may help increase sales, and help you look like a more reputable store. If you'd like to talk, contact me. 678.472.2568

chrisj336
Chris J.
1/24/19

Called the 888 number, did not get to speak with anyone, recording was confusing, thought maybe a scam website.

charliek58
Charlie K.
1/7/19

The website just look horrible, and I had to go through multiple learning curve just to buy your items. Amazon is nearly idiot poor. I like it that way. Makes everything easy.

glenf26
Glen F.
1/4/19

Everyone I asked about this product said it's not obtainable without purchasing a 50 ft roll or more, so thank you for your convenience.

markl664
Mark L.
1/4/19

Flex PVC is amazing! I love the fact that you have unique items that are in stock and go out immediately.

stephenb404
Stephen B.
12/25/18

I've shopped here before. both times I have found exactly what I needed that I could not find at a local store. The prices and shipping are fair.

michaelb1630
Michael B.
12/17/18

you had a specialty part I didn't find elsewhere so that's very good. your web site is a little clunky as is this e mail. The request to list 3 most important things when purchasing products only allows me to choose 1 item. 3 or 1 make up your mind!

beckyr83
Becky R.
12/17/18

This is the 3rd time I have used this company. Once for a school field day project and 2x for quilting snap clamps.

timothyc165
Timothy C.
12/16/18

Just looking for odd fittings not stocked in local stores. Glad this was available and at a reasonable price.

dquinceyh
Dquincey H.
12/16/18

Tried shopping on cell phone but the radio buttons on the check out were way to hard to see what to do. Had to do over on my PC. Love your clips!

tecles
Tecle S.
12/13/18

Very good and the person who I meet by phone his name Erick was very very much nice and good sales person and cooperative this afternoon or today Thursday 12/13/18 at around 1:00-2:00 on our phone conversation thank you very much.

Tecle Sebhatu

davidm1734
David M.
12/7/18

I WOULD EXPECT THE PRODUCT WILL BE AS GOOD AS THE ON LINE PURCHASING .

Now that product has been received, I must say I am a little disappointed in the clarity of the clear PVC. I knew that I was purchasing imperfect product, but I did expect to be able to see more clearly into the pipe of the demonstration display for which I purchased it. It will serve the basic purpose, but internal detail will not be visible.

duanel33
Duane L.
12/1/18

Excellent transaction. I thought the shipping and handling was a little expensive given it was USPS.

williamw489
William W.
12/1/18

Sometimes illustrations are at odds with product description. The part I ordered, for example, shows that inlet and outlet ports are different in illustration - but description makes no mention other than size. Fortunately, I can use the part in any case.

jamesl382
James L.
11/30/18

Will use your table of available pipe and specs for some time to
come. Large variety of pipe to choose from.

mariannab8
Marianna B.
11/28/18

Much RELIEF with a Sump Pump problem!!! A Dry Basement is Much a Necessity...thanks for all you help.

gregp173
Greg P.
11/27/18

i Have been searching for days for a short piece of flexible PVC instead of having to buy 25'. The cost with shipping was little steep though because for $180 and no shipping i could have gotten 25', instead $50 for 3'. oh well, i am happy though because I don't really have any use for 25' of the stuff.

marka276
Mark A.
11/22/18

I paid for overnight delivery and that did not happen. The delivery company failed not FlexPvc. I received it 2 days after ordering.

brianm705
Brian M.
11/22/18

Delivered as ordered and quickly. Component quality high. Thank God some things are still U.S. made!

thomasm691
Thomas M.
11/21/18

Excellent service. I am retired military and often ask if companies offer a discount. There is an online service that verifies military service for companies. I would like to see more companies offer a discount to our military family, but I understand how tight margins are in today's business world. Thank you for your product.

vincentl73
Vincent L.
11/20/18

I use PVC pipe to build holiday decorations. I need special fittings (such as 5-way) which are not available at local retailers. FlexPVC offers a great selection of specialty fittings at good prices.

michaelw1035
Michael W.
11/19/18

This is for a project a friend is fabricating for me, he just sent me instructions. Your web site made it very easy for me to order. Thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the FlexPVC staff and other customers.

FlexPVC?