Review of Flexleggingseu

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

claired74
1/4/19

This website is replica of Gymsharks amazing and high quality sportswear. It looks very similar to the original but is based in the Far East and sells counterfit, fake products. It is very hard to tell looking at the site that it is not the original site. Someone has deliberately copied every aspect of the original site to fool you into thinking this is genuine and even promises the same returns policy HOWEVER this is NOT the case at all.

Please don't be tempted by the cut price merchandise. On arrival of my order seemed genuine. However is was soon very clear this was fake merchandise. The sizing was too small and the quality awful. The logos had already started to peel off! I have photo evidence of this.

I contacted customer service immediately only to be told that it was not a good
Idea to return my order as it might get lost and will be very expensive to return. This is not what their terms and conditions stated, it did say I could return them at my own cost and I was aware of that at the point of ordering. After many emails trying to organise a return of my order I was offered £8 compensation! My order was over £100 is is completely unwearable! Stay clear of this seller. I am still trying to return my items or claim a better compensation offer however I doubt very much this will materialise.

Questions? Get answers from the Flexleggingseu staff and other customers.

Flexleggingseu?