Fleuriste.com.au reviews

SITE CLOSED
Tel: +61-4-05082747

tomm1483
3/25/18

Ordered Ecco shoes got cheap adidas crap. I wish I had done some more homework and bought them from a reputable company. I was so happy that they had the shoe I wanted that it blind sided me.

christiner82
12/18/17

You are obviously a scam company - I wish I knew before I purchased with you. You have sent something completely different to my order. I cannot communicate with you and your company has a history I was unaware of. BURNT but not twice.

shirleyb111
10/25/17

I too thought I was buying from an australian company but NO!!
Neither pair of shoes was what I ordered when contacting them they said they were out of stock , but on line still shows them available. I think they just send you anything. I can not wear either pair , sent them back for a refund and have not as yet (6 months later) received anything. They dont want to communicate with you either. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

gregm155
10/10/17

I wish I had done a google search on this site before I bought my shoes. Thought I was buying from an Australian business, but shoes eventually arrived from China and were not what I ordered at all. Can only email them...I will have to wait to see if I get a response.

deanr37
10/5/17

They will take your money and send incorrect fake shoes. You will not be able to contact them and they will not issue refunds. DO NOT USE.

pauls467
9/13/17

They did not deliver what I ordered, and delivered a different, cheaper pair instead. This online business can't easily be contacted and has not responded to repeated requests via their webpage. I can see that others have had the same experience.

fernandop30
7/31/17

Took my $$. They're not getting back to my emails. Sent me cheap and nasty women's shoes. I'm going to the ACCC for an investigation.

bretts48
7/17/17

Took my money for some shoes, sent a very nasty cheap pair instead of what I ordered, I finally got onto someone that supposedly works for Fleuriste after many attempts. They refuse to take the inferior shoes back and will not supply a refund!
Do not purchase from this dishonest website!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Fleuriste.com.au staff and other customers.

Fleuriste.com.au?