Review of Fleektrendz

Tel: +63.9175005226
jauenterprise@outlook.com

lorib247
1/30/19

I ordered a Pandora Bracelet in March 2018. It is now January 2019, it's been 10 months since I ordered my bracelet so where the hell is it. I received an email from Fleek Trendz stating my bracelet was on the way and would arriving soon, but never did arrive. I've probably sent at least 10 emails, but no response from them. This is a MAJOR SCAM, it is TOTAL BULL$#*!. We need to figure out how to get our money back or file charges against them.

laural352
11/8/18

Ordered items early September, took the money out of my account twice, And never received anything. Emailed them 3 times no response.

jerir11
6/13/18

I ordered several products over two months ago and still have not received the products or a refund. Now the name has been changed to pandora Trendz probably the same scam but a different name.

ronniet12
3/6/18

Kept waiting since Christmas 2017 for two FREE watches (MY CHOICE!); just pay shipping. Reasonable. When I had not received the TWO watches, I called them out on it when they sent another email hawking more products. Lo and behold, ONE watch came today. But they SUBSTITUTED an atrocious color combo without even consulting me. On top of that, the LED Lego Digital watch came with NO instructions on how to set it. I am so tired of placing an order on a website and EXPECTING what I ordered, but getting a substitution without even consulting me. #disappointed! The second watch arrived today. If that is a GREEN colored watch (TRY BLUE!), then I am African American! Doesn't ANYBODY know what the color green looks like? Trust me, it's NOT teal, sea foam, et al!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Fleektrendz staff and other customers.

Fleektrendz?