Review of Flawed Clothing

admin@flawedclothing.net

1 star

uniquew
4/10/16

I purchased a few items from Flawed Clothing before my trip to LA, I wanted to take a couple of innovative pieces of clothing with me. Needless to say they were a hit and I loved my items when they arrived! Thank you Flawed you made me Flawless....

destinyc7
3/31/16

This brand defiantly pushes people to embrace their flaws.

natashas29
3/30/16

Excellent customer service. Quick shipping. Clothing that matters. WIll be purchasing more soon

shumyrian
3/29/16

Shopping with flawedclothing.net is an amazing experience. I look for great customer service whether shopping online or in a store and I love how Ms. Rogers care for her customers. Flawed clothing is not just a movement but a statement. I love all my flaws!!

fontaynep
3/29/16

I just love Flawed clothing! It's a clothing brand with a message that everyone can relate too. The creator of flawed clothing is always very humble and responsive towards her customers.

nikg6
3/28/16

I ordered one of the FLAWED snapbacks. I am very pleased with my purchase. The order process was easy and user friendly. Excellent customer service because I was notified when my order was received and when the item was shipped. Delivery time is very quick. I definitely plan to order again very soon.

ashled
3/28/16

Flawed clothing is a perfect representation of my sons personality! I love shopping with Flawed, the clothes are always right on time and if I ever have any questions the feed back from customer service is awesome! I know I will always shop with flawed because they always have something new, different and cool to choose from.

ericaa14
3/28/16

I love flawed! They are extremely creative . I get a lot of compliments on my gear I love it. I can always count on you to get my order to me quickly . I def respect what you are doing. Keep it up and don't stop. I'll be placing another order real soon

tiffanyb47
3/28/16

Finally something new and dope out there. Got a couple shirts and was happy with the quality of the fabric and the final touches on the clothes. I don't feel like a zombie grabbing gear off an assembly line. Will definitely be a repeat buyer

latriseh
3/28/16

I saw the pieces online and fell in love with the styles. My absolute favorite was the FLAWED zipper back top. I loved the fact that everything from start to finish was easy and efficient. The quality of the item is superb!

ebonyr1
3/28/16

Since I'm new to online shopping I had many questions. I was able to reach out and place my orders with no confusion and the shipping was very quick. Will I shop again??? No doubt about it I will most definitely.

samanthal50
3/28/16

Great experience with quality gear

tenam
3/28/16

I ordered some clothes from Flawed and not only was the clothes great and absolutely adorable .But Flawed clothing Is very professional and the shipment did not take forever .

Questions? Get answers from the Flawed Clothing staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Flawed Clothing