Flawed Clothing

Flawed Clothing has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Flawed Clothing most frequently mention customer service. Flawed Clothing ranks 24th among Clothing Other sites.

How would you rate Flawed Clothing?

“Flawed Review”

Ashle D.
3/28/16

Flawed clothing is a perfect representation of my sons personality! I love shopping with Flawed, the clothes are always right on time and if I ever have any questions the feed back from customer service is awesome! I know I will always shop with flawed because they always have something new, different and cool to choose from.

ashled

fontaynep
March 29th, 2016
Verified purchase

I just love Flawed clothing! It's a clothing brand with a message that everyone can relate too. The creator of flawed clothing is always very humble and responsive towards her customers.

ericaa14
Verified purchase

I love flawed! They are extremely creative. I get a lot of compliments on my gear I love it. I can always count on you to get my order to me quickly. I def respect what you are doing. Keep it up and don't stop. I'll be placing another order real soon

latriseh
Verified purchase

I saw the pieces online and fell in love with the styles. My absolute favorite was the FLAWED zipper back top. I loved the fact that everything from start to finish was easy and efficient. The quality of the item is superb!

shumyrian
March 29th, 2016
Verified purchase

Shopping with flawedclothing.net is an amazing experience. I look for great customer service whether shopping online or in a store and I love how Ms. Rogers care for her customers. Flawed clothing is not just a movement but a statement. I love all my flaws!

nikg6
Verified purchase

I ordered one of the FLAWED snapbacks. I am very pleased with my purchase. The order process was easy and user friendly. Excellent customer service because I was notified when my order was received and when the item was shipped. Delivery time is very quick. I definitely plan to order again very soon.

tiffanyb47
Verified purchase

Finally something new and dope out there. Got a couple shirts and was happy with the quality of the fabric and the final touches on the clothes. I don't feel like a zombie grabbing gear off an assembly line. Will definitely be a repeat buyer

natashas29
March 30th, 2016
Verified purchase

Excellent customer service. Quick shipping. Clothing that matters. WIll be purchasing more soon

uniquew
April 10th, 2016
Verified purchase

I purchased a few items from Flawed Clothing before my trip to LA, I wanted to take a couple of innovative pieces of clothing with me. Needless to say they were a hit and I loved my items when they arrived! Thank you Flawed you made me Flawless...

ebonyr1
Verified purchase

Since I'm new to online shopping I had many questions. I was able to reach out and place my orders with no confusion and the shipping was very quick. Will I shop again? No doubt about it I will most definitely.

tenam
Verified purchase

I ordered some clothes from Flawed and not only was the clothes great and absolutely adorable. But Flawed clothing Is very professional and the shipment did not take forever.

samanthal50
Verified purchase

Great experience with quality gear

destinyc7
March 31st, 2016
Verified purchase

This brand defiantly pushes people to embrace their flaws.

Questions? Get answers from the Flawed Clothing staff and other customers.

Flawed Clothing is a graffiti based online store out of Chicago, IL that designs apparel using print, spray paint, and other paint mediums. We customize clothing that suits each persons unique individuality. Our styles are funky, punk, edgy, raw, but most importantly, tailored just for you! We are not just a brand, but a powerful movement pushing against those that are perceived different. Shop with us today!

charrmainer
Charrmaine R.
My name is Charrmaine Rogers, and I'm a 34 year old freelance graffiti artist based out of Chicago, IL. Art has been in my life since I was a child, and I've always loved anything related to drawing, painting, spray painting, graffiti art, and computer graphics. I started to design at a very young age and most of my skills and knowledge are self taught.
God gave me this vision of "FLAWED" when I was driving down the street one day. I myself was a victim of teasing and bullying because I was different than most girls I grew up around. As a child, my social life was very difficult to understand, but the older I became, I knew that God had a purpose for me. Flawed Clothing was created for everyone just like me. Those that are perceived different, weird, strange, odd, or abnormal. My goal is to bring about a change and bridge the gap between normal vs. different.
I have a passion and dedication towards helping people. It's my duty to bring visions to life.
"I was created to create"

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flawed Clothing?

Have a question about Flawed Clothing?