Review of FlashSteals

Tel: 1470219844
support@flashsteals.com

kishay
2/27/18

Please do not order anything from FLASH STEALS..They steal your money without sending the correct merchandise. This computer is fraudulent I sent merchandise back at my expense and no refund yet. BBB has reached out to them and no response. Please don't order. I'm taking them to court.

michaelc549
11/28/17

My order was miss marked as 3x and it was not even 2x! I waited weeks after the promised shipping.They will not refund this defective labeled product! I received on Monday 11/27 and contacted them via e mail the same day! Jane offered me 20% off after I told them it's way to small!Really??? Now the want me to pay shipping on their mistake AND A 20%FEE!! do not do business with this company!!
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

judic11
10/25/17

Terrible customer service. They took my money but then can't process "to my country". Promised to sort it out but absolutely nothing since. A total scam!

paulr231
7/7/17

Paid for two large dog beds got two small beds the add with photo stated large bed size 110cm - 45cm beds I received half that size. sent a photo to them they admitted the add described the beds 110 cm - 45 cm only offered 20% off large bed and i had to pay poatage to send small beds back. rip off they admit the mistake but don't care.

sylvesterf6
4/14/17

Ordered "6 Piece Set: Super-Soft 2000 Series Bamboo Fiber Bed Sheets" Pure crap. Allegedly had "deep pockets" and they barely went from corner to corner, let alone deep enough pockets to actually stay in place. So thin you can almost read through them. I am betting they last one wash before falling apart. Not worth it to send them back, but I will never order anything from FlashSteals again.

Tip for consumers: Stop! There are plenty of other sites to buy the same items, but they offer higher quality for the same price. I will stick with Groupons from this point forward.

shellyses
3/30/17

Terrible customer service. They simply do not care. They make a mistake send the wrong item but tell me their records say they sent the right one. They take no responsibility and offer no remedy. Ignore further correspondence with a PHOTO showing my large dog laying on a tiny dog bed.

Do NOT order from this Chinese-who-cares-about-these-stupid Westerners company.

crystalb66

RETURN SHIPPING COSTS ARE 3X THE COST OF THE PRODUCTS
CAN'T TALK TO ANYONE ONLY EMAIL CONTACT

susanb205
9/24/16

I purchased what is described on the site as a vacuum. I expected a low power vacuum with a small container to empty, but what I received is not a vacuum at all, but a device that just drags small cloths around. They are disposable and it comes with 20 of them, with no place to order more. From the size of them, I estimate it would take 10 just to dust the floors of my living and dining room.

I have emailed on consecutive days since receipt since the site says 30 day satisfaction guarantee, I want a refund, but can't even get a reply.

Response from Michelle G., FlashSteals Representative
Hi, please contact us at support@flashsteals.com and we'll be sure you're taken care of.
jays363
3/15/16

I purchased a bike light (order 81636) that was received with a broken lens covering the bulbs. I immediately attempted contact with their customer service. I have sent many emails and received no contact to correct this matter. It has been over 2 months. I say buyer beware. They could easily address this issue and yet do nothing. Sad example of merchandising.

janej29
2/20/16

They had a deal where you get a box of random stuff for $15 that they advertised as having $109.99 worth of products, so I ordered it thinking it would be fun to try.

The stuff they sent me is absolute crap. We're talking about insanely cheap knock-offs that have spelling errors on the packaging. In no way whatsoever does the junk they sent me even add up to 50 bucks worth of stuff, let alone $109.99. Honestly, I wouldn't have minded if it was only worth $50 if the stuff was decent. I wouldn't have minded if it was stuff I couldn't use. But it's absolute $#*!e quality and doesn't add up.

To compound the problem, their customer support hasn't responded to my repeated attempts to contact them. It's been three weeks since I first reached out. They advertise that their customer support is 24/7. What BS.

As far as I'm concerned, the site is a massive scam. The other reviews posted are incredibly suspect to me, considering what I've experienced.

ernestoh7
12/3/15

My issues was taken care of in less than 24hrs!

lucasg17
11/13/15

Good products, price and service. When I ordered online always arrive without any problems.

wadet7
11/11/15

My issues was taken care of in less than 60 seconds, to my favor! Great customer service.

adamb113
11/6/15

Purchased a set of blackout curtains about a week ago, got them in 3 days! Excellent quality curtains. I conacted support for tracking Info and they got back to me quickly.

furlongj
11/1/15

Where I shop for almost every occasion! Always a good find.

luzd3
11/1/15

Love to buy home items and accessories. Unique items at great prices.

michelles89
5/14/15

Order some curtains to re-decorate my home - received them in 4 days after purchasing. Will certainly order more when im in need of more curtains

Hi, we'd love to assist! Please contact us at support@flashsteals.com and we'll be sure to make it right for you.

By Michelle G., FlashSteals Representative

I see this was delivered via USPS with tracking: 9474816901516211803312 we can be reached at anytime at support@flashsteals.com

Helpful answer -1

By Michelle G., FlashSteals Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FlashSteals staff and other customers.

FlashSteals?