Review of Flashfurniture

Tel: 770-721-8391

1 Review From Our Community

leeannh2
1/4/19

I purchased a Winnols Recliner and Ottoman from Wayfair.com on March 27th 2017. After one and a half years I noticed that the seat cushion was hard and and became extremely uncomfortable. I was told by Wayfair to contact Flash Furniture the manufacture of this chair. I began in October, 2018 with numerous emails going back and forth. Flash was aware of the purchase date and all the necessary information needed to obtain a replacement seat and I sent a picture of the chair as requested. I was informed more than once that this seat was covered for two years. Flash had the date of purchase from the first email written by me. I finally was informed in mid December that my request was denied, no reason was given. On December 31 another email by sent informing me that I couldn't get a replacement seat because it was out of warrantee. This I believe was an eleventh hour made up decision because they couldn't be bothered to honor the warrantee. They dragged this on for three months. I would never purchase another product from this company as they can't be trusted. If the warrantee was an issue I should have been informed after the first correspondence and not led astray for several months.

Questions? Get answers from the Flashfurniture staff and other customers.

Flashfurniture?