This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Flashbuz.net

Flashbuz.net has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 151 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Flashbuz.net most frequently mention social media, great job and free advice. Flashbuz.net ranks 770th among Marketing sites.

• One, I wasn't stressed about posting every day and checking on my facebook ads so that was great.
  • Went from 10 followers on my Instagram account to more than 3,000 real followers in about 2 months.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Flashbuz.net?

“I get consistent sales every day now”

Caren L.
1/31/18

I get consistent sales every day now. It's made such a big difference to me an my family. This is my side business and I was ready to give up until I decided to just get some help with marketing. After a few days, they already started helping me out. Our social media engagement got much better and then the ads they started putting out were actually getting us sales. So happy I found Flashbuz, they've made all the difference!

facebook ads (4) instagram account (3) marketing stuff (3)

Reviews from Related Businesses

carenl8
Caren L.

verginiai
Verginia I.
Verified purchase

The first week of hiring them, I noticed a difference. One, I wasn't stressed about posting every day and checking on my facebook ads so that was great. Then I started seeing the posts they did for me and knew it would a success. I'm loving the sales and all the new customers and followers I've gotten. Just trying to do what I love and flashbuz helps me a lot.

travisq2
Travis Q.
Verified purchase

Facebook is ridiculous to learn on your own. It seems simple but it's easy to spend a lot of money on ads when you don't get exactly how it all works. I spent thousands of dollars for a sad amount of sales before finding flashbuz. They turned my whole idea of marketing around and helped me right away. It was such a relief to have professional do it for me and stop wasting my money. :)

buddym13
Buddy M.
Verified purchase

I will recommend flashbuz to anyone with a business they're trying to manage on their own. Marketing is it's own specialty an unless you're prepared to lose a lot of money trying to figure it out for yourseld, then by all means but if you'd like to just run your businss and stick to your strengths, give these guys a chance. They will help you with whatever you need. They've helped my business so much. :)

scotta100
Scott A.
Verified purchase

I'm very happy to write this review. I contacted Flashbuz at first to just handle my social media and they did any amazing job. They really helped build my following and it's made all the difference. Now they handle my facebook ads and it's helped so much. I thought it would be hard to hand everything over but it's honestly been a big relief.

dillony1
Dillon Y.
Verified purchase

Had a phone call with one of their specialists and had a really great conversation. I had a lot of questions, especially since I'm terrible with marketing and he was great. She answered my questions thoroughly and gave me some free advice for my website that I've already implemented and have gotten great response from. After a few weeks of doing it myself their advice helped but I decided to sign up and just let them take care of it. Good to know they know what they're doing!

saras243
Sara S.
Verified purchase

I'm really glad I found these guys! They gave me great free advice that I took and it helped me a lot but after a while I still felt like I didn't want to be managing the marketing side of things. I called them up to see what they could do for me and they were great. Didn't try to oversell me, were pretty honest about what steps I should take . Signed up on the spot and glad I did. Now I can manage the rest of my business knowing they've got my back.

chuckp36
Chuck P.
January 18th, 2018
Verified purchase

This website is really great. The blog is full of great free tips and marketing ideas so I held off on signing up for a little while. The more I read through their site and what they do, it made me really confident that they would be able to help me out. The site is easy to navigate and gave me all the information I needed to prepare for my first call with me. Thumbs up!

teresag85
Teresa G.
Verified purchase

I know nothing about marketing so I didn't waste any time and money trying to do it myself. I've been working with Flashbuz for a few months and they take care of all my advertising. They helped me get my 5,000 plus followers and always give me great advice. Thanks guys! :)

marniew5
Marnie W.
Verified purchase

The idea of paying someone else what I can technically do myself seemed ridiculous to me when I first started my busines. I was determined to do everything myself and so I did for a few months. It was a nightmare and didn't get me enough sales to make it worth my effort. I found flashbuz, and they do everything I need. They helped me with my logo, my social media and now run my FB ads. Very grateful!

tonya104
Tony A.
Verified purchase

My sister uses Flashbuz for her social media accounts and as soon as they took over, I noticed because her feed was way more interesting. I asked her what she was doing and she claimed she'd stopped doing it herself. I signed up with them as soon as she told me and so excited I did. They quickly figured out what I wanted and have transformed my feed to be more like what I envisioned. They do a great job!

danad78
Dana D.
January 18th, 2018
Verified purchase

Thank god for Flashbuz, they've literally saved my business. When it came to marketing, I had no idea what to do and wasted so much money and time trying to figure it out myself. It's not just about posting pictures, the whole Fascebook ads things is it's own ballgame. They definitely know what they're doing. Thanks guys! :)

celinew4
Celine W.
Verified purchase

Great service and great prices too! I'd interviewed a lot of ad companies before choosing Flashbuz and they definitely have the best deal. It's not exactly cheap but what they do is worth the money. They're very nice and have a great deal of knowledge that has helped my little shop become successful. Highly recommend Flashbuz :)

leoa32
Leo A.
January 24th, 2018
Verified purchase

Never thought I'd let someone else do my marketing but Flashbuz really gets it. They give me great advice and really stay true to what my vision is for my brand. Definitely stick with them

juanv58
Juan V.
Verified purchase

I know that I can get annoyed with advertisements, so when I saw that Flashbuz focused more on a social media presence to increase sales, I was excited to try it out. It has helped my company gain more followers which then in turn helped me sell more of my products. People have been posting pictures of my products and showing their friends!! I can't believe it, thanks Flashbuz!

kellip10
Kelli P.
Verified purchase

I have dealt with my fair share of digital agencies, but I finally found one that was helpful and not outrageously priced! Thank you Flashbuz for supporting my company.

cassidys14
Cassidy S.
Verified purchase

I'm happy to recommend this company. Their social media service has helped me tremendously. I'm terrible with that stuff so it's been so nice to have it out of my hands and be taken care of by people who know what they're doing. :)

craigd61
Craig D.
Verified purchase

I had no idea how Flashbuz was going to be able to help me increase my social media reach and sales, but they have been with me every step of the way so far. I have been seeing growth in my followers and I am very excited for my business. This was just the thing we needed to help get our business noticed. Thank you flashbuz for helping my business! It has been really great

victoriai5
Victoria I.
Verified purchase

Thank god this company. I really didn't like advertising for myself, just not something I know a lot about. I learned a lot on my own but I knew it wouldn't be eough to actually benefit my business in terms of sales. I now don't stress over the advertising and happily pay flashbuz to do it for me. Hands down, a great investment!

samanthas186
Samantha S.
Verified purchase

Helped improve my Instagram account. I was definitely overwhelmed with what to post and trying to manage the rest of my business. They're always so helpful and communicate with me really well. I appreciate being in the know about what's going on and I definitely trust them to make the right decisions. :)

morgand36
Morgan D.
Verified purchase

The Flashbuz people are great. Super nice and gave me great advice. Just signed up last week and they're already on top of everything! At first I was a little nervous of handing stuff over to them but I feel really confident with the improvements I've already seen.

emilyh149
Emily H.
Verified purchase

I've talked to a lot of digital ad companies and I thought they were basically all the same. They talked more about posts then actually making conversions for my store. As soon as I started talking to their ad guy, I knew they were different. THey focus on working on posts and ads to actually get me sales. Handing over all the marketing right now. *sigh of relief*

garette
Garett E.
Verified purchase

Just found this site through fb and appreciate all the advice and tips on the blog. Love free tips that actually work. I'll be making a call to them soon!

taylorr74
Taylor R.
Verified purchase

I wish I'd found these guys sooner. I wasted so much time tryinig to do everything myself the first 2 years of my business. They now take care of all my ads and marketing stuff. So nice!

delias15
Delia S.
Verified purchase

Cool website, answered all my questions. I had no idea what I was doing in terms of marketing for my tea shop. Great service and info! :)

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Flashbuz.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flashbuz.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.5
Have a question about Flashbuz.net?