Review of Flashbuz.net

1 star

sarahh330
Sarah H.
3/9/18

So I usually never write reviews unless something really wen wrong, but I feel I had to write something for the guys because they're so great! They're really knkowledgeable and everyone I've spoken to is so nice. Flashbuz is the kind of company I'm happy to collaborate with.

rachellep7
Rachelle P.
3/9/18

Before checking out the Flashbuz site I had no idea how much mobile phones played a role in online sales. Flashbuz helped make my website look so much better on a mobile platform!

roxannel14
Roxanne L.
3/9/18

I have never been very good with the marketing for my company, which I realized when my sales started to decline over the years. So I had flashbuzz take a look at my site & social media & they have already been giving me tips on how to make my site more attractive to my customers!

raynaj
Rayna J.
3/9/18

I have never used a digital agency, but I started doing research on some of the agencies and I found Flashbuz and decided to go after them. So far they have been really helpful and hands on.

rayl67
Ray L.
3/9/18

Flashbuz has been posting on my social media for me and I have been receiving so much more interaction on my posts! I am so happy and ready to see my sales increase!

reginaw41
Regina W.
3/9/18

I never used a digital agency before but I wanted to try one out and see if it could help me and my business. I went on the flashbuz website after searching around a bit and decided to go with them. It has been great and I love how they have made my posts more unique for my followers.

robr84
Rob R.
3/9/18

Love the blogs they post! I first started reading one on facebook & now I actually go to the website to read them! They're really informative!

robinr137
Robin R.
3/9/18

As far as pricing goes, I would say flashbuz has a really reasonable baseline. I appreciated that the fees weren't hidden & there didnt appear to be any deception on their part like some of the other agencies.

sallyw79
Sally W.
3/9/18

FLashbuzz stresses the importance of social sales as opposed to ads beginning the most effective strategy. Its a real good way to increase sales as far as I can see. Im happy to be working with them and its been a good experience so far

sallyh89
Sally H.
3/9/18

They've saved my life on the social media front. I let them take over and post for me and I'm so glad I did. I love what they post and so do all my new followers. Next onto the ads! Very happy with Flashbuz!

samanthas186
Samantha S.
3/9/18

Helped improve my Instagram account. I was definitely overwhelmed with what to post and trying to manage the rest of my business. They're always so helpful and communicate with me really well. I appreciate being in the know about what's going on and I definitely trust them to make the right decisions. :)

saraf62
Sara F.
3/9/18

I highly recommend giving Flashbuz a call. They know what they're doing and have helped me a lot. Made some small changes to my site and logo and it actually made a difference.

quinnc17
Quinn C.
3/9/18

My company and I were struggling to make our marketing campaigns work successfully, so we started working with flashbuz & have seen much more activity with our social media pages

saras243
Sara S.
3/9/18

I'm really glad I found these guys! They gave me great free advice that I took and it helped me a lot but after a while I still felt like I didn't want to be managing the marketing side of things. I called them up to see what they could do for me and they were great. Didn't try to oversell me, were pretty honest about what steps I should take . Signed up on the spot and glad I did. Now I can manage the rest of my business knowing they've got my back.

scotta100
Scott A.
3/9/18

I'm very happy to write this review. I contacted Flashbuz at first to just handle my social media and they did any amazing job. They really helped build my following and it's made all the difference. Now they handle my facebook ads and it's helped so much. I thought it would be hard to hand everything over but it's honestly been a big relief.

sloand
Sloan D.
3/9/18

I hate when people just write reviews for when something goes bad. I always am happy to write a review for excellent service. Nevr have a problem with flashbuz. They're always helpful and really help me out.

mileyl1
Miley L.
3/9/18

The thought of me doing all the marketing for my shop was terrifying. It's not what I'm good at and I dreaded the idea of it. Found this company on Facebook and couldn't be happier. I called them up and they now hanlde everything for me. LIterally the biggest help. Thanks guys! :)

steff8
Stef F.
3/9/18

All I can say is thank you to these guys! I use to do all my posts and then try and learn Facebook ads. I thought I was going to lose my mind. I could manage but I didn't feel I was doing a great job of it and Facebook is it's only specialty. Flashbuz sold me immediately. They do everything I need and way better than I could. This took a big weight off my shoulders and I just do what I know I can do well.

stefaniew7
Stefanie W.
3/9/18

My friend has worked with them for 2 months and raved about them from the start. I hesitated to hand over my social media stuff but they do a much better job than I could do. So glad I trusted them. Just building up my followers and prepping for ads.

stever218
Steve R.
3/9/18

What impressed me first was how they didn't try and sell me on a bunch of stuff. They really based their service recommendations on my buiness and the stage that I was at. I've been with them since I started my shop and I couldn't be happier.

taylorr74
Taylor R.
3/9/18

I wish I'd found these guys sooner. I wasted so much time tryinig to do everything myself the first 2 years of my business. They now take care of all my ads and marketing stuff. So nice!

tedb98
Ted B.
3/9/18

Such a relief to not be posting everything myself. They take care of everything I need and always let me know what's next.

terryb180
Terry B.
3/9/18

I've recommended flashbuzz to anyone with a business. I spent so much time doing the marketing stuff myself. Every video on youtube or shopify tries to sell you on how easy it is but it's definitely more involved. Flashbuz does it all for me and it's money well spent.

timp132
Tim P.
3/9/18

I hate writing reviews but I don't mind writing this one. I've worked with this company for a few months now and haven't had any issues with them. They communicate with me really consistently and always consider my opinions and follow my vision for my business.

eriny6
Erin Y.
3/9/18

I really love working with Kevin. He always knows what's next for my business in terms of marketing. I always know what's going on and I've seen a lot of improvement in my sales.

Questions? Get answers from the Flashbuz.net staff and other customers.

Flashbuz.net?