Review of Flagtheory

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

gregoryd19
6/15/17

I hired Edmund John from Flagtheory.com to help me set up a company and acquire residency in Peru after several months of building a relationship with him and many bad experiences with other providers in the offshore industry space. He completely mishandled the situation, didn't respond to vital communications for weeks on end, and I accrued thousands of dollars in unnecessary expenses as months of my time were wasted.

Background: 10 years of world travel experience, three passports, sales and consulting experience in offshore industries (Nomad Capitalist, etc), bestselling travel author.

Full review of Edmund John: https://gregorydiehl.net/edmund-john-flag-theory-review/

You can see the negative review I left for Flag Theory after hiring Edmund John. Basically, I hired them to set up a basic company in Peru and they wasted several months of my time running around in foreign countries and caused me to accrue thousands of dollars in unnecessary expenses. Communication was horrible and their attitudes were demeaning. I don't think they had any experience whatsoever working in Peru.

By Gregory D.
Questions? Get answers from the Flagtheory staff and other customers.

Flagtheory?