FivePointsCarWash reviews

Tel: 856-352-0216

gxst
GXS T.
10/7/18

Operator would not honor the coupon I had (which was printed from their website). Had to pay full price rather than the discounted price on the coupon.

stevek150
Steve K.
8/30/18

Great wash... but lately towel dryers are leaving streak... seem like need to change towels more frequently...

gurpreetc3
Gurpreet C.
7/31/18

I come here because they actually make it a point to pay attention to all the details involved in making sure your car comes out of that tunnel gleaming clean. On a clear, sunny day, every car i have ever had washed there will reflect the sky off the paint!

kathyk145
Kathy K.
7/31/18

The service at five points carwash was by far the worst service and it was poor service from start to finish. So dissapointed with how my mini van came out. I found food and wrappers between the seats in the back and the cup holders were sticky and full of trash. I had to clean it myself when I got home. What a waste of my time.

carolinea48
caroline A.
7/5/18

You get greeted by happy staff from beginning to end. Its so awesome that you have big windows so that you can see all the happenings as the car goes thru the wash. Very nice feature. When you get back in your vehicle is smells clean. You can even smell the wax. And the windows are squeeky clean.

bryanc140
Bryan C.
3/27/18

I enjoy going out of my way to come to this car wash because the staff is always nice and attentive, the inside area of the building is clean and professional, which makes waiting more comfortable, and lastly I receive the best wash inside and out from here!

georgef106
George F.
11/30/17

I've been to Five Points on multiple occasions. Whether it was for a wash or an oil change I've been mostly pleased. There has only been one time when I wasn't pleased. I took my car for an oil change one day and when I got it back my cars temperature began to run hot so I checked my radiator fluid and realized that it was empty. I'm not sure how or why that happened but that is the only time my car has ran hot. Needless to say I filled it back up and was good to go. Other than that little hiccup I am very pleased with the service.

ellenw50
Ellen W.
11/2/17

Your machines broke my exterior mirror and despite your immediate verbal and written agreement with me to pay for the damages and accept full liability, you refuse to pay me. From what I've been reading online - this is the norm for this company.

purpleh
purple h.
10/16/17

I was told they were going to end the 50 percent off rainex washes for seniors, mens, and womens days. If this happens I will probably return to white glove or another car wash. I suggested that they at least keep one 50 percent off day for seniors, otherwise they will lose a lot of business. I also think that there should be a veterans discount day. This is a good car wash and I'd hate to see it go out of business because of poor marketing decisions.

audieg1
AUDIE G.
10/11/17

Overall we love 5 Points, I would just make sure to check your back windshield and license plate areas, they always seem to slack a little there when hand drying your car.

melissav51
Melissa V.
7/22/17

I had a great experience and got the premium wash. I was upset because I came back from the beach and had some sand in my trunk. (on a plastic mat) Although I had a small duffle bag, my trunk was not vaccumed and that was one of the reasons I came!

connieh84
Connie H.
6/29/17

Clean for patrons waiting courteous staff, car always looks good and I like half orice ladies Wednesday's

thomasg182
Thomas G.
6/29/17

Paid for most expensive wash they offer. Dash not cleaned, inside of doors not clean, rear window not totally cleaned, vacuuming spotty. Pretty poor job for 25.00

jamesr598
james R.
6/29/17

These guys always do a great job. I purchase the Groupn 10 wash card. Great deal, no excuses to NOT wash my beast (2003 Excursion)!

jesseh97
Jesse H.
6/29/17

Its the best carwash in south Jersey. Great customer service. Only carwash I will run my cars through. John and crew are fantastic,

aliciaj35
Alicia J.
6/29/17

very good experience happy with my wash. very good service, would highly recommend coming back.
Wouldn't want to go to any other car wash!!

gf27
G F.

Great service
Had my Caddy detailed inside and out... 5 Star service. Thanks for doing it right the First Time!!!

markc443
Mark C.
6/29/17

They damaged my truck several months ago still no response from upper management and I had to pay that day

brucef59
Bruce F.
6/29/17

I tried this for the first time with my new car. Everyone was very helpful and courteous. I was out in less than 15 minutes.

tonys281
Tony S.
6/29/17

I come here quite often and every time I do come here I feel like I'm a bother to your cashier. Not only is her face glued to her phone every time but she is also very rude when checking me out. The guys in the back and in front do a fantastic job but I would consider looking for a new cashier as she doesn't seem to care about her job. Multiple occasions of me being here I heard this woman ( your cashier) curse, talk sexual with people and talk to her employees like there dirt on the ground. I love coming to this car wash because my wash is always perfect but your cashier makes it my visit at 5 points car wash very unpleasant.

bobbyx
Bobby X.
6/29/17

Went here today with my car. Had the so called "ultimate car wash package". Car came out sharp from the outside. But interior is a mess. They did not clean the door jams and never vacuum the floor. No fragrance spray as well. I have to do all those myself in my driveway. Went back and gave it another try. This time with my wife's car. Same thing, I got the "ultimate car wash package'. I reminded one of the attendant to make sure to clean the door jams and vacuum the floor. Well, they did! Unfortunately, they did not clean the wheels/rim and never apply the triple foam wash. I spoke with the attendant inside and I was told that I have to "ASK" the people wearing the green shirts to do those things. Are you kidding me? Isn't it part of the "ultimate package"? Went inside and talked with the cashier. Same response. I do not want to argue with her anymore because it seems she is not interested and resolving my issue. She then went out the store for her cigarette break. Talk about service excellence! Such a waste of time and $50++

carolc299
CAROL C.
5/8/17

THE STAFF ARE VERY DETAIL ORIENTED. GREAT SERVICE & A GREAT JOB DONE EVERY TIME NO MATTER IF I COME IN 5 MINUTES AFTER THEY OPEN OR 5 MINUTES BEFORE THEY CLOSE. ALWAYS POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL. I WON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE TO HAVE MY CAR CLEANED AND ALSO THE OIL CHANGED.

141 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the FivePointsCarWash staff and other customers.

FivePointsCarWash?