FiveFingersVibramsCanada reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

taras30
10/5/15

I have been a big supporter of Vibrams for the past 8 years. But since the lawsuit It has been nearly impossible to find a location that still sells them. So I tried to buy on line from this website.

What I got... was insulting. Not only were the shoes a KNOCK OFF but they failed at even sending me the right shoes. I ordered two female pairs size 39 and recieved mens size 40. After trying to contact the seller three times on line through their "contact us" options I only recieved one responce asking for pictures.. that I had already sent. I then tried to snail mail the company with the developed pictures and a personal letter. It has been over two weeks since I sent that letter and I still have nothing to show for it but these $#*! china knockoffs. The seams are exposed and there was excessive glue everywhere.

I just wanted my favorite $#*!ing shoes that actually do help me walk. I know about the lawsuit against this company already but these shoes really help me and now I'm over 100 bucks lost since It cost money to print the pictures and snail mail to the company.

I'm livid. disgusted and extremely upset.

I contacted them on line and snail mail.. and they still have not sent me what I PAID FOR. OR REFUNDED ME FULLY. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE $#*!S

Questions? Get answers from the FiveFingersVibramsCanada staff and other customers.

FiveFingersVibramsCanada?