Review of Fittedbootstore

Fittedbootstore reviews

SITE CLOSED

bm2
11/11/09

This site is a scam! There are so many complaints out there about it, I only wish I had discovered them before I placed an order. I ordered boots on Oct 5th 2009. Money taken straight away, and email sent saying boots were posted. After 7 days I emailed asking where boots were and for confirmation they had been sent. I got the only reply I was to receive, saying boots had not been sent. I tried calling, only a recorded message and you cannot leave messages. I have emailed over and over again, no reply. And still no boots. Have laid several complaints against this site and am claiming money back through credit card company. Do NOT use this site!

user332
2/13/09

No Value, No Boots, No Answers - Fitted or Fitted up? - I placed an order in December and have still not got my boots. I have sent two e-mails - no answer. I managed to contact them once they said they would look into it - more fool me - no response. Over two months with no boots and no money or explanation. Doubt this will do any good but it might make others more wary. This is my first and only bad expereince on the internet.

kevinj
2/7/09

Have not recieved good - good website, great prices, but poor customer services, have failed to deliver goods, fail to answer emails, when phoned only answerphone , I smell something wrong , I hope by alerting others they may respond .

Questions? Get answers from the Fittedbootstore staff and other customers.

Fittedbootstore?