Review of FitsMyBudget

sales@fitsmybudget.com

3 reviews with 5 stars

hoper11
11/6/16

I love how affordable they are in comparison to other sites. I had no problems with my order, and the items were shipped promptly. I would highly recommend.

billp32
1/25/14

I purchased a Leupold Mark 4 scope from fitsmybudget.com.
There wasn't much to be found on the web regarding this web site, and with it having the LOWEST price I could find, I was VERY concerned that this site was a scam and that I could easily lose my money.
After much web research, including how long they had this web address, (important as frauds change web addresses frequently) and after reading reviews here, on a Monday morning, I was pretty convinced that the website was for real, and so I called the phone number for this site.
A lady answered and she sounded "legit".
She assured me that the price was correct, and that they stock this scope in Texas. She stated that it was indeed a genuine Leupold Mark 4 and not a Chinese copy.
When asked, she replied that they took PayPAL and if purchased that day, they would ship it from this Texas warehouse in 3 days (on Thursday)
I went for it, and it shipped as promised, arrived quickly and was safely packaged.
I signed for it, opened it and immediately checked the serial number with Leupold Customer Service.
It IS a genuine Mark 4, NOT a Chinese copy, (They are out there folks, so be Careful!)
Fitsmybudget.com sold me a wonderful high quality scope for the absolute best price I could find, including my extended "hawking" of eBay.
I most highly recommend this website for this scope and if needed, I would buy another one without question nor worry.

andyr1
2/17/11

They have great prices on their items. I have purchased from them a few times, and I've never had a problem. I think it's always important to read a site's policies before buying from them. Yes, their policies are strict, but I've run into a lot of sites these days with very strict return policies. I recently purchased an item that had to be exchanged because it was defective, and they were very helpful. Yes, I did have to pay to ship the item back, but that's pretty typical of any website. Once I returned the item, they sent me a replacement. I will definitely buy from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the FitsMyBudget staff and other customers.

FitsMyBudget?