Review of FitsMyBudget

sales@fitsmybudget.com

3 reviews with 1 star

dukej5
5/27/14

I ordered from fitsmybudget.com quite a while ago and never received my product. The company charged my credit card right away. Most companies do not charge your credit card until they ship your product. I contacted them and they said that they had not received the product yet and would call or email me with an update. 10 days have past with no update. They have poor customer service to say the least, and charging your credit card prior to shipping is not standard business practice.

dicks19
3/14/13

The product I bought came out of the box not working. Three weeks later problem was not resolved and they wanted me to pay the postage to return it.
Difficult to deal with as there phone number is a recording that tells the caller to email them. They are very slow to respond

davide3
5/25/10

I chose very poorly in purchasing from this site. Their products (the products I purchased) are useless and their policies are the worst I have ever seen in my 20 + years of shopping on the web. NEVER BUY FROM fitsmybudget.com EVER!

Questions? Get answers from the FitsMyBudget staff and other customers.

FitsMyBudget?