Review of FitnessFootwear

FitnessFootwear reviews

Tel: 0800 689 3619

brettb98
11/29/18

It's one thing that they don't test their products and don't cover return shipping on said untested products that have grossly inaccurate sizing. What makes this place my worst online buying experience yet is that their service department are truly godawful. They go days to full week without responding and when they do they don't address anything, just rehashing the same line like a bot. If they aren't literal scammers, I have no idea how they stay in business.

bs14
3/31/11

I ordered trainers and paid extra for next day delivery. They charged my card straight away. The trainers did not turn up the next day or the next. They do not answer their phones - you get either an answer machine or an overflow service. I have now left 3 messages which they have not responded to. And sent an email which they haven't responded to. They are a disgrace. I have not had my goods, their tracking service shows not yet shipped and I can't get hold of them to cancel.

Questions? Get answers from the FitnessFootwear staff and other customers.

FitnessFootwear?